Owners Suite = Free Liquor Bottles

gcjstri

Hi All, NCL's Owners Suites used to come with a couple of bottles of Liquor. Does anyone know if they are still doing this ???? I have looked all over and cannot find this info. I am hoping i can get a answer from my fellow CC members

thank u

minimimom:) :) :)

Hi All, NCL's Owners Suites used to come with a couple of bottles of Liquor. Does anyone know if they are still doing this ???? I have looked all over and cannot find this info. I am hoping i can get a answer from my fellow CC members

thank u

minimimom:) :) :)

I know they were doing it about a year ago...

They have "Custom selection of liquor " listed as an owners suite perk:

http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/tabid/75/Default.aspx

Hi Monte,

right now we have an AB but i was hoping for upsell and get the free liquor. Don't worry if i do not get the upsell and fee liquor i will be sure to get the bar set-up. So u are welcome to come by for a cocktail. We usualy order Vodka, Gin and Rum. Is that good for u :p we can always add more liquor :D

minimom:) :) :)

Hi Monte,

right now we have an AB but i was hoping for upsell and get the free liquor. Don't worry if i do not get the upsell and fee liquor i will be sure to get the bar set-up. So u are welcome to come by for a cocktail. We usualy order Vodka, Gin and Rum. Is that good for u :p we can always add more liquor :D

minimom:) :) :)

I'll be ordering a setup as well. Maybe our group should all get together, order different things and have a roaming party from cabin to cabin! (of course if there are too many cabins involved we might want to break it up to a couple cabins a day)

Monte,

sounds like we can do the Cabin Crawl. Key West had a Duval St. and a Duval Crawl where u just crawl from one bar to the next.:D

I'm not sure though how well it would work. I think 4 people at a time is about maximum capacity for my cabin LOL

I had an upsell offer recently and when I asked about all the extra amenities over our AE, they didn't mention the liquor. I was told they discontinued it a few weeks ago. We didn't take the upsell.

i just returned from a cruise and the concerige told me they were just informed by Miamii that free owner suite booze had been discontinued.

Big green

Just off the Jewel, AA, 2 bottles :) drank one...TA says it still is policy AA and above

Just off the Jewel, AA, 2 bottles :) drank one...TA says it still is policy AA and above

Thanks for the info - I just e-mailed my TA to find out for me. We will be in an AA on the Dawn in two weeks to Bermuda and when we booked we were told that was a perk - it's also on NCL's web site.

We were in an OS on the Gem, April 5-12, and we sure did get 3 bottles included. Two vodka and one Kahlua. :D I just love that perk, but we do order a bar setup when we're in the other cabins. We got lucky with another upsell for last week.

img0998qv4.jpg

When did you book? When I got the upsell offer for the AA last week, I was told it was discontinued 'a few weeks ago'. I would certainly hope that if it was in effect when you booked they would not take it away from you. Kind of like the fuel surcharge - if you booked before they announced it you didn't have to pay it.

Annie m,

You say "it's also on NCL's web site.". I couldn't find it, although I'm sure it used to be there. Can you post a link or the path to get to it?

Is it possible it was only discontinued on the Hawaii ship due to the state liquor laws? I know you cannot order a bar set up there. We would gladly do so.

When did you book? When I got the upsell offer for the AA last week, I was told it was discontinued 'a few weeks ago'. I would certainly hope that if it was in effect when you booked they would not take it away from you. Kind of like the fuel surcharge - if you booked before they announced it you didn't have to pay it.

Annie m,

You say "it's also on NCL's web site.". I couldn't find it, although I'm sure it used to be there. Can you post a link or the path to get to it?

Is it possible it was only discontinued on the Hawaii ship due to the state liquor laws? I know you cannot order a bar set up there. We would gladly do so.

We booked in Feb. Here is the link note under VIP Extras it states custom selection of liquor.

i just returned from a cruise and the concerige told me they were just informed by Miamii that free owner suite booze had been discontinued.

Big green

I would probably never book an Owner's Suite so this would not effect me but.... I'm a little disillusioned by Freestyle 2.0 upgrades. If the discontinuance of a previous Owner's Suite perk is any indication of the upgrades, I'm not impressed.

Thanks annie m... I don't know why I couldn't find that when I was on the phone with the upsell agent :(. If I had found it, I may have had an argument for them to include it. Oh well, the $ we're saving will more than pay for the bar bill plus. I'm sure our AE will be fabulous for us.

:)

We booked in Feb. Here is the link note under VIP Extras it states custom selection of liquor.

Thanks annie m, I'm booked in a OS for Feb 09 for South America and printed the link in case they do not include the booze. That is one of the perks that I look forward to in the suite

Enjoy

d man

Sort of getting disgruntled (if thats a word) about our first cruise on NCL. This will be our 12th or so cruise divided between Royal C, Celebrity and Princess.

We have an owners suite on Spirt right after Thanksgiving. We used this to decide to get an owners suite:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_031208_Freestyle2.0

Now I'm hearing no Cagneys breakfast/lunch, no free booze. What about:

Since there a lot folks that we've been sailing with on X I'm sure we'll have fun. But still, what is up with this????

jewell and dawn class have more suites(garden villas etc.) so that is why they only have Cagneys lunch and breakfast. For example the Spirit has only 18 suites-whereas the pearl/star

have many many more.

Big Green

Thats not what the 2.0 press release says. I'm not saying you are wrong. Just sort of wondering what we are really going to get.

First time on NCL and if they want to change the rules after we booked it might be last time on NCL.

Got a new neighbor who was born & raised in Key West. She told us that cruiseships have to be gone by 4PM daily not to block the sunset for the residents.

Is this a fact? Or is she pulling our legs?

Monte,

sounds like we can do the Cabin Crawl. Key West had a Duval St. and a Duval Crawl where u just crawl from one bar to the next.:D

Archived