Coral pictures are coming together

mamatrouble

After taking 4 days to get home,I'm finally starting to work on my pictures. I think the first are done,they are of our cabin(suite),a minsuite, and a balcony...will let you know when I get others done...

We had a wonderful cruise so any other questions I will try and answer..

http://picasaweb.google.com/mamatrouble

Clink on Coral princess cabins..ENJOY

When I went to view your photos, I saw that you had some from a trip to Depoe Bay, Oregon. I live in Oregon and Depoe Bay is one of our favorite and most visited places on the Oregon Coast. I recognized where you stayed also. It is a time share property, right? Several years ago, before it was built, that piece of land was an RV park that we used to go to often. We were so sad when the land was sold to developers. Anyway, it was so fun to go through your photos and recognize most of the places you visited! I have been to almost all of them. What brought you to Depoe Bay for a vacation? The Oregon Coast is marvelous, isn't it? :)

When I went to view your photos, I saw that you had some from a trip to Depoe Bay, Oregon. I live in Oregon and Depoe Bay is one of our favorite and most visited places on the Oregon Coast. I recognized where you stayed also. It is a time share property, right? Several years ago, before it was built, that piece of land was an RV park that we used to go to often. We were so sad when the land was sold to developers. Anyway, it was so fun to go through your photos and recognize most of the places you visited! I have been to almost all of them. What brought you to Depoe Bay for a vacation? The Oregon Coast is marvelous, isn't it? :)

My DH and I are truck drivers so we get to see alot of the country...We try and do something different every year. One of our dispatchers has the time share and he rents it once a year so we got it last year. We had a great time there and yes it is marvelous. I love the coast of WA and OR as they are so different from the east coast.

Thank you so much for the great pics! Can you tell me if the balconies between the mini c706 and the full suite c704 open ? I have these on hold for next summer and would love it if they do!

Thanks.

I not 100% sure but when I was on C706 balcony it does seem it would open...Enjoy your cruise!!! Use all the perks you get with the suite. Free internet,just swipe your room card and you will get on,then they credit your account. Free laundry and dry cleaning,just fill up the cloth bag and leave it for the room attendent. You can either get it back the same day if its in by 9 am or get it back the next day by 5 pm. Order whatever you want for any meals from the menus,not specailty resturants. I asked for a lounge chair for the balcony and she brought me 2 and still had plenty of room. Hint:Leave one door open on the refrigerator cabinet and the refrigerator will get colder,you'll see what I mean,The door is not connected to the door on the fridg.

I not 100% sure but when I was on C706 balcony it does seem it would open...Enjoy your cruise!!! Use all the perks you get with the suite. Free internet,just swipe your room card and you will get on,then they credit your account. Free laundry and dry cleaning,just fill up the cloth bag and leave it for the room attendent. You can either get it back the same day if its in by 9 am or get it back the next day by 5 pm. Order whatever you want for any meals from the menus,not specailty resturants. I asked for a lounge chair for the balcony and she brought me 2 and still had plenty of room. Hint:Leave one door open on the refrigerator cabinet and the refrigerator will get colder,you'll see what I mean,The door is not connected to the door on the fridg.

We'll be in a minisuite on the Dolphin deck and would like to have lounge chairs. Do you think they'd fit?

Thanks for all the info!

Thank you so much for the photos. We will be sailing her in November and will be on Caribe Deck so will certainly find the "secret door"

Linda

We are on the Coral and the secret door is not so "secret" anymore, the secret balcony was completely jammed with Panama Canal viewers this morning at 6:00 AM. :(

Debbie,

Can you explain the internet a little more, and the other perks? Do they inform you about these when you get to your room, or are you supposed to know? Can you get internet from your room? Or do you have to go to a cafe? we have 2 cabins on caribe deck, the same category as yours and would love to know.

brucory :D :D :D

Debbie,

Can you explain the internet a little more, and the other perks? Do they inform you about these when you get to your room, or are you supposed to know? Can you get internet from your room? Or do you have to go to a cafe? we have 2 cabins on caribe deck, the same category as yours and would love to know.

brucory :D :D :D

What cabins do you have??

No they don't tell you but it in a notebook in your room. You have to go to the Internet Cafe on the 8th floor near the Atrium. They have about 10 computers that you use and the only time I couldn't find one to use was around 4 in the afternoon. The less people on them the faster they seemed to be so I always went down around 10pm if I wasn't doing anything else.

Every evening they will put the next days lunch and supper menus in your room so you'll know what to do for dinner. We had dinner in the room a couple of nights after long days in port. Also the breakfast menu will be left on your pillow, which you just write anything in on the order form and hang on the door. I wrote in different things and got them everytime. You will order canapes everyday,the Strawberries are best but after 5 days of them I did get tired of them..LOL

With the Laundry/DryCleaning/Pressing, if you want it back the same day you have to give it your room steward by 9am if not it will be back by 5pm the next day . I usually gave it to her the evening before. This was great not to come home with alot of dirty clothes.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!

DEB

Guest arowe6

Thank you for the wonderful pics. Can you tell me a little bit more about the Ft. lauderdale Grand? We are thinking about staying there in November for our Panama Canal cruise but we want a view of the port. What category room did you book? What floor? Did you request a port view or was that included with the category?

Thanks so much for your help!

-Andrew:)

Thank you for the wonderful pics. Can you tell me a little bit more about the Ft. lauderdale Grand? We are thinking about staying there in November for our Panama Canal cruise but we want a view of the port. What category room did you book? What floor? Did you request a port view or was that included with the category?

Thanks so much for your help!

-Andrew:)

I booked a Grande view and when I checked in, a king bed wasn't ready so I got the 2 doubles...It was on the 9th floor.....Pool was great!!The only draw back is there is no continental breakfast without paying for it...we had 2 muffins and OJ for $12...:eek: Walk down to the store about 2 blocks away and grab muffins and juice for morning..you have a frig in the room. But it was a great room and you can catch the water taxi on the poperty to go for a tour of FLL.

All 3 of them? Forward and Aft? :eek:

The 3 forward viewing decks on Panama Canal Day were all full before 6:00 am, we booked late and have mini-suite C202, next to the door on Caribe (10).

We ended up on the Caribe Aft deck viewing deck from about 6:30 am to 9:30 am and they started filling up around 8:00 am. The aft deck by the corners gave us a great view of the locks. Our train tour then started around 10:30 am.

Archived