Fun Things To Do on a Cruise

On my recent Pacific Sun cruise I was a little bored one morning so I dialed a friend, put on an Indian accent and started talking.

Good morning, you are with Telstra, yes...

That afternoon I overhead him complaining that the Indian telemarketers were everywhere!

On my recent Pacific Sun cruise I was a little bored one morning so I dialed a friend, put on an Indian accent and started talking.

That afternoon I overhead him complaining that the Indian telemarketers were everywhere!

Verrrry Funny are u pulling our leg:D I would have loved to see his face when u told him who really called.... u did tell him didnt u haha im still laughing

Icy

Another member on our roll call thought it a great idea to put the art auction cards on all of the ships art. With help from many, there were cards on all of the corridor pictures on every deck plus the signature art - even the employee of the month photo attracted interest.

Another member on our roll call thought it a great idea to put the art auction cards on all of the ships art. With help from many, there were cards on all of the corridor pictures on every deck plus the signature art - even the employee of the month photo attracted interest.

Someone who will remain nameless put one of those little tags on the plasma tv near the bengal bar on dawnies maiden voyage that attracted a little interest also

Icy

While walking back to our cabin, we found a g string hanging outside on a door handle outside a cabin, obviously this was to let the other occupant of the cabin know NOT to enter as they were doing the wild thing:p .........so my hubby took it off and put it on another door:eek: :rolleyes: oh well if we didnt someone else was going too:p

Chez

xx

While walking back to our cabin, we found a g string hanging outside on a door handle outside a cabin, obviously this was to let the other occupant of the cabin know NOT to enter as they were doing the wild thing:p .........so my hubby took it off and put it on another door:eek: :rolleyes: oh well if we didnt someone else was going too:p

Chez

xx

You should have made a lingerie animal out of it!!

This was before I knew him, but Martin & his mother spent a day on Pacific Sky avoiding one of their travelling companions.... If they saw him around the ship, they would cross to the other side, or slip around a corner etc, down a stairwell or the like.

priceless:cool:

Someone who will remain nameless put one of those little tags on the plasma tv near the bengal bar on dawnies maiden voyage that attracted a little interest also

Icy

Icy,

Don't forget the one on the fire extinguisher.

Dogboy

Archived