In FL at the Hilton leaving today!

Desert star

Cruise day is finally here! We checked into the Hilton Fort Lauderdale/airport last night. This is a great hotel, and I would highly recommend it. Have talked to lots of nice cruise people here.

Leaving for breakfast then out to the cruise port. Will try and post tonight. :D

Cruise day is finally here! We checked into the Hilton Fort Lauderdale/airport last night. This is a great hotel, and I would highly recommend it. Have talked to lots of nice cruise people here.

Leaving for breakfast then out to the cruise port. Will try and post tonight. :D

Have a great time..

Have a FAB time!!! I will be at the port waving next Sunday so you hurry up and get off so I can get on! :D

I will be right there with you! Next Sunday can't get here fast enough. Got a tough work week ahead of me though trying to catch up work before I go. That means this week will FLY by!!!! YEAH...I am so exicted.

How did you like the Hilton and are rates pretty expensive??? Is it close to any grocery/wine shops or Targets/Wallmarts? We are doing a WC out of there in January and would like to 'stock up' before boarding the ship.

Have a wonderfull time....

Archived