What's a good balcony cabin on Glory?

jacksmom09

I would go for the Empress deck; you are between two passenger decks and noise will not be an issue. I love the aft balconies; corner aft wraps are the best! Midship is safe if you are sensitive to motion, although on our two trips we have never felt any, even when seas were a little rough.

I would go for the Empress deck; you are between two passenger decks and noise will not be an issue. I love the aft balconies; corner aft wraps are the best! Midship is safe if you are sensitive to motion, although on our two trips we have never felt any, even when seas were a little rough.

We were told by our travel agent that the aft was the best area to be in (they have larger balconies). We are going to be on the Empress Deck in cabin 7447... When are you planning on sailing on the Glory? We are going October 25th of this year.

• 3 weeks later...
We were told by our travel agent that the aft was the best area to be in (they have larger balconies). We are going to be on the Empress Deck in cabin 7447... When are you planning on sailing on the Glory? We are going October 25th of this year.

What did your TA tell you about this room? We had our first aft in December on Princess, corner wrap and now we cannot cruise in anyother location. However on Carnival the reg. balcony rooms do not wrap, we have this same cabin 7447 booked for Sept. We booked late and this was the only aft reg balcony cabin available. However after booking I discovered that this room does not have a sofa and the room is not a wide because the corner suite cuts into it, so while the balcony is deep it is not as wide. What do you know about the cabin.

What did your TA tell you about this room? We had our first aft in December on Princess, corner wrap and now we cannot cruise in anyother location. However on Carnival the reg. balcony rooms do not wrap, we have this same cabin 7447 booked for Sept. We booked late and this was the only aft reg balcony cabin available. However after booking I discovered that this room does not have a sofa and the room is not a wide because the corner suite cuts into it, so while the balcony is deep it is not as wide. What do you know about the cabin.

I was told it has the same square footage. My PVP with Carnival just got off a cruise on the Victory (same class ship), and he said he looked at the Empress Deck Aft balcony rooms and he is jealous.. :D He said he has more returning cruisers request the Empress Aft rooms and they are usually really quick to go. I personally do not mind not having a sofa. All we use them for is to put our luggage on. The baloncy is larger than the side balconies as well. I have heard that people above you can see you (close to the railing). The same applies to the deck below you, you can see on their balcony. It is not supposed to be very noisy on the Empress Deck, and I heard the wind is not bad on the aft either. I know I am excited. From what I understand, you will not be disappointed. ;) Please take pics and share them, we cruise in October... :p

We had 7445 in April and our son had 7447. Here are a few pictures.

2931138760064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

No sofa.....just a table and chair. It worked great for them. They were able to put my grandsons pack and play in the corner (on paper he was in another cabin; this is a 2 person cabin)

2234223540064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2966490450064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Balcony dividers opened between our cabins:

2704168090064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived