I've been to Paradise!!!

Cpt

We returned home from our 9/26 Conquest cruise today. We had a blast! The highlight of our trip was definately our visit to Paradise Beach. What a place! Everything there was great....the beach, the service, the food, the drinks, the bathrooms. Did I forget anything? As we walked in, we were met by a waiter, who promptly found us two lounge chairs, complete with a table and umbrella. He introduced himself and said that he would be our waiter for the day. He found us two water mats, and we set up a tab for the day. We had nachos, and they were delicious. We tackled the iceberg. Hubby climbed it with no problem, but it was broke when I tried it, cuz' for some reason, I couldn't get to the top!:D The water was unbelievable! I've never seen anything so beautiful. I just hate that we missed meeting Tom.

Cpt thanks for the review. We are sailing in April and will be in Cozumel. After reading all the wonderful things that I have heard about paradise beach my family is planning on attending. We have two 13 y.o.s and an 8 y.o. they will love all of the stuff to do.

We got to Paradise Beach around 12:00. There were plenty of chairs and water mats available. The taxi drivers know where PB is, and it is listed on the board at the taxi stand. There were plenty of taxis at PB when we left at 4:30. The cost is $12 for up to four people. They didn't take advantage of you like the drivers in Montego Bay, but that's a whole other thread!

Cpt...just missed ya! I got back from my vacation a week after you were there. Very happy to hear that you were well taken care of and that you enjoyed your day with us!

Thanx so much for the great review, and hopefully we'll meet in the future!

erRN2b...see you in April...you'll love it!

budgetcruiser...thanx also for the positive review! Hasta la vista!

jerzzgirl...nubs are good, but NIBS are even better :)! Gracias!

crzndeb...thanx for looking out for my health! Hate that long-life boxed stuff!

SaylorGirl...a long time ago, after a few months of me posting stuff on the board, someone asked me if there was anything that I craved from back home that I couldn't find in Cozumel. I was going through a powerful Nibs/Twizzler craving at the time, so I asked for some. Wow! Pretty soon I had way more than I could gorge on by myself, so I shared them with the staff and the neighbourhood kids! Other items added to the list in the past year have been beef jerky, milk and chocolate milk, and most recently, Chunky Soup and Chef Boyardee!! Please don't feel that you have to bring me anything...your presence is more than enough!

Also, if you'd like to bring something that'll do more than expand my waistline, many generous CCers have donated school supplies to our poorer kids here on the island. Especially after the huge flood we had here in June (29 inches of rain in 36 hrs), there is more of a need than ever, with many families losing everything. Here are some websites that'll give you the big picture of what the Chrysalis charity does for the kids and what they need. It's not listed on the website, but we accept donations here at PB, and forward them along. Got a huge bag full o stuff yesterday from someone who told me that all the school supplies are ridiculously discounted right now! Sorry....didn't realize this would turn into such a long answer!!!

http://www.cozumel-click.com/chrysalis.html

http://www.geocities.com/smallsal/chrysalis/

Archived