What can you tell me about the Crown?

JuniorCruiser

We have only sailed on the Sea and Dawn so far on NCL's line and would appreciate any info on the Crown. I know she's sailing to Bermuda and that's where we would like to go next year so who has sailed on her please tell us how good a time you had and how the cabins are compared to the Dawn's & Sea's. Thanks for any input.

~~Debbie~~

Thanks for the photos! I'm also sailing on the Crown later this year and would really like to hear more about it. I've read the reviews but something current from a cruiser would be very helpful.

I'm guarantee in D, anyone with any info on D?

What about bringing on a split of champagne, or wine, I hear the Spirit crew is really out for the bottles.

thanks!

My father in law packed a small bottle of scotch in his suitcase. The suitcase was not delivered to his room. He had to go to where the luggage was,and they confiscated the bottle,then delivered the suitcase. IMHO.it was not worth the hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time last month on the Crown. My hubby and I had an upgrade to the Owner's Suite (1005). I loved it. This link should take you to some of the cruise ship and bermuda shots (including our room). Again, aboard or on shore, the trip was GREAT. I already booked for next Sept. Hope you enjoy the pictures - I hope to add to them as time permits.

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/album/200127584nWtoef

:) :) :) :cool:

WOW!!!! What beautiful pictures :) Thank You so much for sharing. Lucky you getting an upgrade. It must have been very nice. Although she is a much smaller ship than the Dawn she looks very nice. Still didn't decide what cruise to do yet. Thinking about Bermuda on the Crown or 10 day Eastern Carr. on the Dawn. Decisions... Decisions :confused: Thanks for sharing everybody :D

~~Debbie~~

Hi Smokie;

The pictures were beautiful. Glad to hear that you had a great time. We leave on Oct. 31st. We have a 'CC' outside room. It's our first time on Norwegian. I hope we have as good a time as you did.

Thanks again for the pictures.

Fred

Archived