Pics of Marriott Marina!!

PrincessMelody

Hi all...

Just got back from our EXTRA long Zuiderdam cruise, and thought I would share some pictures we took at the Marriott Marina Hotel.

It was a great place, and I would not hesitate to return.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Or email me: melody1@woh.rr.com

Melody

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trinity5567/album?.dir=/23dc

Great pictures, Trinity1, glad you enjoyed the Marriott. Can I ask you how your beds were? Were they extra soft and lumpy?? Reason I ask is thats how our beds were last year there, very uncomfortable. Just hoping its was maybe a room they hadn't changed the mattesses in. How did you enjoy the Zuiderdam?

Hi Doone,

Thanks...

We asked for a tower room, and they gladly accomodated us, however they only had a double, not a king. That was fine with us. The beds were pretty comfortable, the mattress was soft, but not lumpy. It didn't dip down in the middle either...(I hate that).

We really enjoyed the Zuiderdam...It was a great cruise. I am going to post a review and pictures very soon.

Trinity1, thanks for the info., the beds we had last year did dip in the middle, they were terrible, let's hope we get better ones this time. I am also going to ask for a tower room, last year I didn't care, but I think I'll at least ask. I should be there quite early as I go from the Zuiderdam to the Marriott. Thanks, again, looking forward to your review and pictures.

We asked on the phone, and they said we could not have a tower room without paying extra. I did not want to pay extra, so we declined. So we asked again when we checked in, and they did have one available, but like I had mentioned before, it was two double beds instead of one king. That worked for us, and we were quite pleased with the room. We were not charged extra. That leads me to believe that if you request a tower room in advance, or want it guaranteed, that they charge extra...otherwise you can just try for one when you get there, and they may or may not have one for you. Hope that helps.:)

You are welcome, I am glad to share pics with all the nice people here.:D

They do offer a beach shuttle, however we did not use it, so I cannot say for sure where it goes. Probably just down to the beach near the beachfront hotels. We did use the shuttle to the pier though, and it was very convenient. Let the front desk know what time you want to go, and just show up at that time with your luggage. We took the 11:30 shuttle and it got us to the pier by 11:45. Perfect.

Archived