What is a "past guest number"?

Texaslandshark

When booking on Carnival's site, exactly what number are they looking for when they ask for "past guest number"? :confused:

Thanks.

Hope this helps. Since you just got back, not sure how long it takes to get you in the system

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Past_Guest.aspx

How can I access my past guest number? spacer.gif

If you have not registered, select REGISTER on the top right corner of the home page.

Select YES when asked if you have cruised before.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

In the event that you have already registered, access My Profile and select Add Past Guest Number.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative pastguest@carnival.com so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

If you have cruised Carnival before (well since they lost their records in 1990) they will have issued you a past guest number. If you dont have one call in and ask for it. It might take a little while after your first cruise to be issued.

And ALWAYS use that number when booking cruises. For some reason Carnival changed mine and I did not notice it. It took 18 months for my old and new numbers to be merged and a correct cruise history to appear. And that was after lots of emails and phone calls.

Since you just got back, not sure how long it takes to get you in the system.

I contacted Carnival after my first cruise this past February and they said it takes about a month for them to generage a past guest number. I checked back a month later, and it was in the system.

Archived