Vacation is over, and xpcdoojk is back. hee hee

More code speak, you will have to ask Mike to explain it on the Rules thread.... I got the feeling that the RealTini was a LMAO cruise, which meant that Newtocc would be involved, and I might get charged with murder if I used him as bait off of #2 balcony.;) :D

jc

[quote name='nosnobunny']Let which one in? jc for the fishing or Newt as the bait?? :confused: And as for letting strange men in....... no thanks, I've already got one thank you. :D

Beth[/QUOTE]
Beth,
[b]Now you know that there aint nuttin strange about none's of us hear's.:rolleyes: [/b]

[quote name='wallie5446'][b]#2,[/b]
[b]Only 'if' you let him in your cabin !:rolleyes: [/b][/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]wallie, It could get quite crowded in #2's aft cabin with the cc cocktail parties I've heard she's been planning. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]O#2, you'll be able to get at least 10 or 12 of your close friends out on the balcony with no problem![/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]StretchO[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][size=3][color=darkred]OK, as we traverse the dark and meaningless things that take up our day```````` [b]jc, when is the next installment ?[/b][/color][/size][/i]
[b][/b]
[b][size=1][color=#8b0000]{[color=red]12 pages of outstanding time spent with friends}[/color][/color][/size][/b]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]JC, even though we can't go on this Really Tini (Bikini??) cruise, maybe we should lend our assistance on the roll call. You know, help out alittle with some of the planning for those cocktail parties for the cc members. What do you think?[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_7_3.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]StretchO[/color][/size][/font][/i]

I am picturing that beautiful aft cabin now, I see me in a chair with a rod in my hands and trolling with a Newt at 21knots. Sweet! :eek: ;)

Wallie, I am a little tired, as you may have noticed the Cardinals beat the Astros last night, and I am a lifelong Cardinal fan. So, I will try to finish up the travelogue Monday or Tuesday at the latest and then this little thread can fade into oblivion.

jc

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]JC, even though we can't go on this Really Tini (Bikini??) cruise, maybe we should lend our assistance on the roll call. You know, help out alittle with some of the planning for those cocktail parties for the cc members. What do you think?[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_7_3.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]StretchO[/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE][size=3][color=green]Not that you asked me, but I think that's a fantastic idea!!! We might as well learn from the 'masters'! :D[/color][/size]

We could do some sushi rolls, and I was thinking a nice little habachi with some charcoal, and we could make everyone happy. :)

I like your idea Stretch, we can make this the best cruise and Meet and mingle ever, and we wouldn't even have to be there! I am sure that this group needs our help!:D

jc

[quote name='xpcdoojk']We could do some sushi rolls, and I was thinking a nice little habachi with some charcoal, and we could make everyone happy. :)

I like your idea Stretch, we can make this the best cruise and Meet and mingle ever, and we wouldn't even have to be there! I am sure that this group needs our help!:D

jc[/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Yep, you're right, with our expertise in planning, this could be the most-bestest cc "Group" cruise ever. And with an aft balcony at their disposal, how could it go wrong?? I'll be thinking of ideas over the weekend.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='xpcdoojk']I am picturing that beautiful aft cabin now, I see me in a chair with a rod in my hands and trolling with a Newt at 21knots. Sweet! :eek: ;)

Wallie, I am a little tired, as you may have noticed the Cardinals beat the Astros last night, and I am a lifelong Cardinal fan. So, I will try to finish up the travelogue Monday or Tuesday at the latest and then this little thread can fade into oblivion.

jc[/QUOTE]
jc,
At times you are oh so suttle with the poke's as YES I did watch the Astros loose.
And I think it will be a while till this one fades away >

[quote name='nosnobunny']You two could go into business, sort of like wedding planners. :p

Beth[/QUOTE]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=darkred]And this could be our first "real" job! [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#8b0000]What kind of wine will you be serving on the balcony, #2?[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#8b0000]I'd like to suggest both white and red, but light and not too full bodied. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#8b0000]Stretch[img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_13.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]

Well that will depend completely on what we're fishing for? If it's tuna, I'd suggest a nice red. Maybe a cabernet. But if it's flounder, a dry white would be more suitable.

Do you think we'll need to send out invitations? If we don't get RSVPs how will we ever know how to stock the beverage centre? :confused:

And then there's the dress code. Any thoughts?

Beth

Archived