Fascination Refurbishment??

cruiseapril

Last refurb was in the end of 2006:

She has the renovated cabins, they are very nice compared to the way they used to be.

The spa has also been remodeled, and the photo gallery had been moved to Promenade.

The lobby bar and art gallery were added to Empress deck.

I thought the Facination was leaving its current port, getting the full upgrades and then moving to Jacksonville in September. Is that not the plan? That's what my PVP told me anyway.

I checked cruisedeckplans.com and the only 2 ships with scheduled drydocks for the evolutions of fun upgrades for this year are the Fantasy 9/06/08-10/03/08, and then the Paradise is the next one scheduled 12/01/08-12/14/08. hope that info helps. so unless it is a new thing and the site hasn't upgraded yet then maybe your PVP is right.. i just went by what the website said.

I thought the Facination was leaving its current port, getting the full upgrades and then moving to Jacksonville in September. Is that not the plan? That's what my PVP told me anyway.

When I booked my cruise, my PVP said the upgrades would all be completed by then (mid December), but I read differently here.

I actually sat down and made a spreadsheet to show dates and itineraries. She does SO many different itineraries this year that it was really difficult to figure out if there were any gaps where she may be getting the upgrades.

I've reported on here several times that there is NO gap when she leaves Miami and heads to Jax. Maybe 1 or 2 days, but certainly not long enough for the upgrades.

I even emailed my PVP twice and asked him, since he was insisting that they would done. He hasn't replied. :mad:

So, it appears that Fascination is NOT getting the pool upgrades for a while. I'm sure that it will be posted here as soon as it's known for sure when it's going to happen.

Archived