Dillards Sale 40%

Just wanted to let you know that Dillards has an extra 30% off sale items and also has 40% off dresses; the 40% off includes evening dresses.

It lasts through Saturday - at our Dillards anyway.

I purchased a great evening dress for our upcoming cruise.:D

Thanks for the information! Here are two that I found and like....not formal, but good for casual nite in July.....

https://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=301&catalogId=301&productId=501422466

https://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=301&catalogId=301&productId=501354753

Not sure if the second on will make my butt look big. I love halter style dresses.

What great deals!!

Sandi

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed a trend that, while I shop around many stores, I have actually always ended up with evening wear from Dillards! I have to admit, last weekend I went by our store here and was underwhelmed; no sales, nada. :( But I will check back this weekend after hearing your news. Maybe I can find a prom dress on sale and wear it for formal night!

Just wanted to let you know that Dillards has an extra 30% off sale items and also has 40% off dresses; the 40% off includes evening dresses.

It lasts through Saturday - at our Dillards anyway.

I purchased a great evening dress for our upcoming cruise.:D

Wait...is this ALL formal gowns, or only select ones? I just went to Dillard's last week and tried on a gorgeous gown that was too big so they ordered it for me in a smaller size. It wasn't cheap, honey!! And I haven't gotten it yet. I'm going back tomorrow to see if that particular dress is 40% off. I hope they honor the sale...I shop there often!!:rolleyes:

Wait...is this ALL formal gowns, or only select ones? I just went to Dillard's last week and tried on a gorgeous gown that was too big so they ordered it for me in a smaller size. It wasn't cheap, honey!! And I haven't gotten it yet. I'm going back tomorrow to see if that particular dress is 40% off. I hope they honor the sale...I shop there often!!:rolleyes:

At our store it was 40% off ALL the regular priced evening gowns! So exciting!!! Hope the dress is still there for you!

Then there is an extra 30% off eveything on sale.

I know sometimes the Dillard's stores do the own thing so you will need to check at your store. At our Dillards Sharon (sales person and friend) said this 40% off regular dresses will last through Saturday.

At our store it was 40% off ALL the regular priced evening gowns! So exciting!!! Hope the dress is still there for you!

Then there is an extra 30% off eveything on sale.

I know sometimes the Dillard's stores do the own thing so you will need to check at your store. At our Dillards Sharon (sales person and friend) said this 40% off regular dresses will last through Saturday.

Thank you so much for mentioning this. I'm going check on it tomorrow. It can't hurt to beg for the 40% off! LOL.:D

Archived