Is there a class of ship people enjoy the most?

I just wish they would build another Splendor class ship and keep it in the Caribbean. Unlikely, since Splendor wasn't originally supposed to be a Carnival ship.

Do tell. I must have been out that day.

Do tell. I must have been out that day.
It was originally designed for Costa Cruise lines, similar in design to Costa Concordia. Check out Concordia's deck plans. If you look at the Spa pictures for Splendor on the Carnival web site, they are pictures from Concordia's Spa. I haven't been able to find any information on why it was 'switched' to the Carnival fleet. It must be an interesting story. I'm just happy they did it.

Is there a class of ship people enjoy the most? I personally enjoyed to spirit class ships more then the conquest class but perhaps others have a different tale to tell. :confused: The atmosphere on the spirit was just a little more fun and inclusive then the conquest.

For me its 1st class. LOL Being Platinum is good on any carnival ship

Have been lucky to have sailed every class Carnival has/had. If all decks run all the way fore and aft means nothing to me. But I have excellent spatial orientation, so it should not be a problem.

I think each sailing on any kind of ship OR line is unique onto itself. Each group of passengers make up its unique group personality. To me the people are the cruise, not the ship. I think anybody that has ever done a B2B will agree that there is a great difference between the first and second weeks. Each can be equally enjoyable, but they will not be the same. Yet its the same ship, same season, same crew, etc.

For favorite ship features, I love the Grand Promenade on Voyager and up class of ships. But you have to sail RCL to get that. [not that that is a torture!]

Dan

Have been lucky to have sailed every class Carnival has/had. If all decks run all the way fore and aft means nothing to me.

I never quite get that being a problem. From the first time I set foot on a Holiday class ship, it just never bothered me.

It even exists on mega ships like the RCCL Voyager class ships, because there's a skating rink in the way.

Get over it.

Literally.

Fantasy class 2X

Destiny class 2X

Spirit class 5X

Conquest class 1X

My favorite: Spirit class. Perfect size.

Although, there is more nightlife on Conquest class. But it feels crowded to me, mainly in the pool stadium area and Lido deck. But, none of them suck.

Archived