Does anyone know about Rm c303 on Sapphire Princess, it is a HC room

Chacooe

This will be my first cruise and I was surprised that my TA was able to get me a HC Room. I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in that room and is it nice. I use a Jazzy chair so is it big enough for it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I am not familiar with the Jazzy chair, but if it is a scooter-type mobility device, then yes, the room is big enough for it. And you do need the extra wide door of the HC room in order to get your chair into the room. Since one cannot block the hallways with a chair outside, you either need this type of room or must have your steward store the chair elsewhere. That works OK for those with the ability to get around the room on their own, but not for those that need the chair full time.

The room has a roll-in ramp to the bathroom and a roll-in shower, as well as a ramp to the balcony. The closets are all along one wall for access, and there is space between the beds and the closet wall to maneuver.

You might try posting on the disabled board, they are a wealth of information over there. I am sure someone will not only be able to give you specifics, but you might even get lucky enough to find pictures. Happy cruising.

Archived