Just back from Vision of the Seas..

Yep, Merion Mom, Critterchick, myself, and a whole slew of friendly, fun people are booked on the April 19th Mariner. We had so much fun together on the Monarch, that we almost immediately all jumped ship to the Mariner. I am really looking forward to that one.;)

Here is a review of our Monarch cruise, if you haven't seen it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=763648&highlight=review+monarch

Hmmm, interesting group! I'll check out the rates, we might be joining you! Great review also.. have you ever heard of sleep, lol!?!

By the way, how was the disco? Who was the DJ?

We had a horrible, unfriendly DJ on the Monarch last month, but Conrad on the Vision remains my all time favourite!

DJ Michael was ok.... During 80's night, he seemed a bit confused and didn't seem to know what dance music was! We had to make request cuz people were leaving left and right! Disco night was fun, lots of people. The rest of the nights, he played a variety of music, which was good. We were there late, anywhere from 1am to 3am.... had a blast!

DJ Michael was ok.... During 80's night, he seemed a bit confused and didn't seem to know what dance music was! We had to make request cuz people were leaving left and right! Disco night was fun, lots of people. The rest of the nights, he played a variety of music, which was good. We were there late, anywhere from 1am to 3am.... had a blast!

The Monarch's disco closed at 1:30, if you can believe that!

Hmmm, interesting group! I'll check out the rates, we might be joining you! Great review also.. have you ever heard of sleep, lol!?!

I get off each cruise feeling horrible, but I have the most fantastic memories.;) Well, except for the hangover ones..:rolleyes: :o

Archived