contacting the Majesty

Tam123

I just got back from the Majesty 04/26/08 from Bermuda. We had such a great trip that I wanted to send an email to the ship to let them know how hard the crew worked to make it so enjoyable and was wondering if anyone had an email address for them. It was so great we re booked the Majesty for Jan 09.

Thanks

Welcome back and glad you had a good time. I love the Majesty sailing to Bermuda, one of my favorites.:) A small and old ship, but very much appreciated by many.

You can check their website, I thought I saw recently they were going to be accepting comments by email so you might find something there. If not, get the main mailing address and send it snail mail.

We sail her in June from Baltimore. It will be our first trip to Bermuda. I would be interested in hearing your tips - how were the restaurants (which one would your recommend, how difficult was the seating), how was the fitness room, were there enough chairs on the deck, did the have the on shore voucher program any more - and another info about the port or ship would be appreciated.

We sail her in June from Baltimore. It will be our first trip to Bermuda. I would be interested in hearing your tips - how were the restaurants (which one would your recommend, how difficult was the seating), how was the fitness room, were there enough chairs on the deck, did the have the on shore voucher program any more - and another info about the port or ship would be appreciated.

I'm not the OP but wanted to welcome you to the boards. You'll find a few threads on the Majesty and tips and suggestions by going back a few pages. I know there were some recently and more should be coming up as some just left this week.:)

One tip I always give about the Majesty is that in the buffet area the seating is limited, there is a flight of stairs you can take down to what serves as the Italian restaurant at night for more seating.

She's a great little ship that doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the major ships, but she's very comfortable, easy to get around, and has the best crew at sea.

Bermuda is gorgeous. If you go to the main page of cruise critic and scroll down you'll find Ports of Call. Find Bermuda and there are many, many suggestions on things to do and see. You can also scroll down on the main page to Roll Calls, then find your ship and sailing date. Those will be the people on your cruise and sometimes it's nice to join them for a meet and greet.

I also like to suggest the website of a favorite author of mine who writes cruise novels. www.AlisaAllan.com If you go to the left there are some picture links and there are pics of the Majesty and Bermuda that you might enjoy.

Have fun!:)

we ate in the Seven Seas each night around 5:30 and only had to wait once ( about 15 Mins) the food was good but the crew in the dinning room were great and very friendly. We only ate in the buffet once(we prefer the dinning room) and that was while in port so we did not have any problem with finding a seat. We did not look for deck chairs on deck 10 we stayed on deck seven mostly where one of our rooms were. they had a bunch of lounge chairs stacked up that no one was using. We did not use the fitness area at all so I can not say anything about it. You will love Bermuda it is by far one of the prettyest places I have ever been! They did not have the dine ashore program when we went. The cruise director Ered and his staff are really great and I can not say enough about the crew as they were the best of any ship we have been on. They were very helpful with directions and talking about the island. The Majesty is an older ship but still has a lot of class, we can not wait till our next cruise in Jan on her.

was on the christmas cruise this past december. booked the new years cruise 4 days later for this year. will miss this ship. don't nee all the bells and whistles to have a great time. as they say "less is more".

Archived