Who would I write to?

Sorry guys tried to search but couldnt' find it.

Who would I address a letter to at RCI if I were to write a letter about my previous cruise. I had my bag dropped in the water and was told to contact the company. I dont' want to make a phone call or send a letter to a random agent. I would like for my letter to make it into the appropriate hands.

Thanks guys and girls.

We sent them an email from their website after our cruise. They said it could take 3 weeks to get a reply. When our cruise was delayed due to Hurricane Jeanne they only had one rep at the airport when we flew in and he didn't know what he was doing. He sent us to a Quality Inn that had prostitutes in the lobby, urine stained sheets, cockroaches and cigarette butts on the floor of the room... We had 2 kids, a 1 and 3 year old and it was late so we couldn't get anywhere else. We had to sleep sitting up in chairs with our kids in our arms because the beds were so gross. To top it all off my wife got her purse stolen in the lobby while checking out.

You can try the email and see if it gets you anywhere.

Sorry guys tried to search but couldnt' find it.

Who would I address a letter to at RCI if I were to write a letter about my previous cruise. I had my bag dropped in the water and was told to contact the company. I dont' want to make a phone call or send a letter to a random agent. I would like for my letter to make it into the appropriate hands.

Thanks guys and girls.

Clarksfan1,

Send your letter to

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Florida 33132

Attn: Customer Service

Send it certified return receipt requested

Forces someone to sign for it and makes it stand out.

Hope this helps.

mcboo

The above address is correct, but, the official title is not RCCL, it's Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD. The President is Jack Williams, their Corporate Counsel is Michael Williams..also at the same address. FYI, RCCL also has a Board of Directors, which is overseen by Mr. Jack Williams. I would send the letter to Attn: Customer Service AND a copy of the letter to Mr. Williams as well. Return receipt requested is good, they have to sign for it. Hope this helps.

We sent them an email from their website after our cruise. They said it could take 3 weeks to get a reply. When our cruise was delayed due to Hurricane Jeanne they only had one rep at the airport when we flew in and he didn't know what he was doing. He sent us to a Quality Inn that had prostitutes in the lobby, urine stained sheets, cockroaches and cigarette butts on the floor of the room... We had 2 kids, a 1 and 3 year old and it was late so we couldn't get anywhere else. We had to sleep sitting up in chairs with our kids in our arms because the beds were so gross. To top it all off my wife got her purse stolen in the lobby while checking out.

You can try the email and see if it gets you anywhere.

What is the location of this Quality Inn? I want to make sure I never stay there!

Archived