kymaro new body shaper

I just saw it on TV this morning. On TV they said if you order one set ($39.95) in nude, they'll give you a set in black. That brings it down to $20 per set, not bad if they work and don't choke the life out of you. Anxious to hear if anyone has tried them. I'm seriously thinking about it.

Terri

The before and after pictures don't look right. There seems no way that they could do that!

But it seems like they would do something. I just got some spanx that were on qvc and I really love them. They are really comfy and once you get used to putting them on it is easy.

It looks to me as if that would definately roll up around the waist. I have seen a similar body shaper that fit under the bra like that, but was one piece....having the body shorts attached. (Did that make sense?)

I would be more inclined to try the one piece. I have a top shaper that is like a long line bra type thing....it smooths you out.,BUT I am constantly pulling it down. It might be I'm too big around the middle or something, but it's not very comfortable.

Did you ever notice how lamentful and miserable they make the 'before' pictures? Gosh...at least let the women smile. And to me, it seems they make the women (in the first picture), stand all rounded over giving them a bull dogish appearance, do you know what I mean?

There is that dr. who is on Dr. 90210 and he's been promoting a body shaper that he says is like having plastic surgery. Has anyone tried those? If only I could remember his name or the name of his product. I believe he was on QVC. Those looked pretty impressive to me. Aside from the fact that I can't remember what they were called. But I'd imagine if you were interested in seeing one, you could google "Dr. 90210" and it might have a link to his undergarnments. Just another option.

Here! I googled him.

Here is a link to his HSN page. Dr. Rey is his name.

http://fashion.hsn.com/instant-shape-by-dr_c-fa_a-5061_xc.aspx?kw=dr90210&sourceid=googbg&prev=hp&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Paid Search Brand-_-Google-_-Fashion-_-dr 90210

Hopefully that turns into a link for you. If not, google Dr. Rey, Shapewear.

If nothing else it gives us all something to wonder about. :)

Did you ever notice how lamentful and miserable they make the 'before' pictures? Gosh...at least let the women smile. And to me, it seems they make the women (in the first picture), stand all rounded over giving them a bull dogish appearance, do you know what I mean?

I was just noticing the same thing as I looked at the link. I doubt the product is very good if they have to resort to making the before people literally slouch, pull their chin in, poke out thier bellies, and bunch up thier clothing. Neatness and good posture make a huge difference regardless of undergarment.

The garment doesn't even touch the boobs, but look how the "after" picture appears--looks like everyone got a "lift"! I think ALL of your undergarments may have to be "updated" to look the way the models do!

• 11 months later...

bringing this back up to see if anybody bought it. And actually the black set is not free, it is 9.98 or something like that shipping and handling per piece as are the first set of shorts so it ends up being like $70 for all 4 pieces. Even still, $17.50 a piece if they work is not bad if they work.

Those before and after pictures are a joke!

In the bottom one the woman's blouse is around her waist, and in the bottom, it's pulled down over her butt.

They're not even trying to do and "apples to apples" shot!

Looks like a hoax to me....or rather, a poor product.

One of the women at work bought this shaper set. She brought it in to show all of us. It is horrible ... stiff fabric ... and the legs in the bottom piece really cut in - so you'll have a big old line in the middle of your thigh. She tried to pawn them off on a couple of us, but I think she's stuck with the outlay of the $45 (or whatever) because there were no takers!

Archived