why is their no c.c. on princess

willyguy

Maybe it's just me, but I have absolutely no idea what you are asking.:confused:

Don't feel bad, I do not know what he is talking about either.:confused:

Marilyn

OK, I looked at some of the other posts made by this member and I think what they are trying to ask is about CC group cruises on Princess. At least that is what I am getting from reading some of his other questions posted in other forums.

It might be that english is a second language, as the typing skills on most posts are kind of a guessing game, trying to figure out the question.

If I am correct, I really can't answer why there are very few CC group cruises on Princess.

OK, I looked at some of the other posts made by this member and I think what they are trying to ask is about CC group cruises on Princess. At least that is what I am getting from reading some of his other questions posted in other forums.

I think you are right Toto...Most of the CC group cruises are on Carnival. Not many on Princess. Seems that is what the OP is referring to.

:)

It might be that english is a second language, as the typing skills on most posts are kind of a guessing game, trying to figure out the question.

If I am correct, I really can't answer why there are very few CC group cruises on Princess.

I have found that the longer the cruise, the older the passengers. The older the passengers, the less computer literate they are. Ergo: nobody knows Cruise Critic exists. Or cares. ;)

Pia

I could be wrong, but if this is his second language, wouldn't his first language have taught him how to use ?, ., capital letters, etc...

Sorry, this always bugs me. I guess with all the texting, etc...the younger generation shortens things up!

I could be wrong, but if this is his second language, wouldn't his first language have taught him how to use ?, ., capital letters, etc...

Sorry, this always bugs me. I guess with all the texting, etc...the younger generation shortens things up!

Hey, I have no actual idea, I was just guessing. But sometimes if you go back and read their other posts, you get a little drift if this was a mistake or just the way they type.

Willyguy

CC meet & greets are becoming much more common on Princess cruises.

We had a group of 50 for our Hawaii cruise in March, and more than that on the cruise to the MR on the Golden in November. We had also had one on a cruise to Hawaii in 2006.

They are pretty easy to arrange. I communicated via e-mail with the liason person at Princess, and she set it up. We scheduled our M&G for the first full sea day, and the CD set us up for 2 more meetings later in the cruise. Our group had a great time at all 3 gatherings.

Seems a little odd that Princess wouldn't do a little something for CC members who want to hold a gathering. RCI will actually allot space and time for a group that has 25 commited sign ups to the "meet&greet" from the roll call. Princess? if you are listening/reading could you come up with something for us wonderful Cruise Critic members please :)

Warren and Yvonne

I have found that the longer the cruise, the older the passengers. The older the passengers, the less computer literate they are. Ergo: nobody knows Cruise Critic exists. Or cares. ;)

Pia

Oh, dear. And tho' not being computer literate, I do care. Lots.:D

Seems a little odd that Princess wouldn't do a little something for CC members who want to hold a gathering. RCI will actually allot space and time for a group that has 25 commited sign ups to the "meet&greet" from the roll call. Princess? if you are listening/reading could you come up with something for us wonderful Cruise Critic members please :)

Warren and Yvonne

Princess is actualy very receptive of this - just drop an email to the onboard event coordinator for specific ship. Or if you're not sure who that is, you can drop an email to any of them asking them to forward it to the appropriate co-ordinator.

Could the C. C. the OP is referring to be "Cabin Crawl?"
You could be right. I've noticed the cabin crawl on other lines, wehere CC members stop at each others cabins to have a look at the layout and facilities for each, but have never heard of it on Princess.

You could be right. I've noticed the cabin crawl on other lines, where CC members stop at each others cabins to have a look at the layout and facilities for each, but have never heard of it on Princess.

Cabin crawls are fun, but they are organized by the Cruise Critic roll call members themselves either before or during the cruise.

Come on....its (fairly) obvious from the context that CC is Cruise Critic.

These sort of replies are neither helpful nor funny and merely serve to drive people away.

There were 2 CC meets on our last cruise the second of which made the patter.

Ease up there

Archived