Alaska 2009

Lady Meer

Hi

Are these cruises available yet in the US? We have been told they are not on sale in the UK until 1 June which seems a bit late.....

We don't want to be left out :( and not get our choice of cabin!!

Brenda

Hi

Are these cruises available yet in the US? We have been told they are not on sale in the UK until 1 June which seems a bit late.....

Brenda

Yes they are available for us in the US. Hopefully by the time you in the UK can book you will have a choice of cabin. Sorry. it really is a shame that you guys cannot also book right now.

Marilyn

They opened up for booking here in North America on April 9th. I booked that day to get the cabin I wanted. Sorry you have to wait... it doesn't seem quite fair to those of you across the pond.

We were going to book a June 09 cruise while on our June (22) 08 cruise. Should we not wait that long. We aren't super picky about our cabin but we will want Caribe deck.

Should I not wait? I have a lot of questions about the cruise tour afterwards which is why I was waiting until we got on board.

You are quite right Brenda - discrimination by Princess again for those of us the correct side of the 'Pond'!! US sales opened 8th April and I've tried to get a date and am told June/July. At least you have been told 1st June. Have you considered trying to book through a US agent or getting somebody to do it for you using a US address. Princess don't like it but I understand there are US Agents who will willingly do it.

Flights - have you thought about doing them yourself and saving £££££'s? Are you considering a landtour too at the end or the beginning?

Let me know please...............

Colin:) :)

Hi

Brenda

Brenda, glad to see you are thinking about Alaska. After everyone gets to Beijing on the 30th check with me about Alaska. "Been there done that" 3 times.

Hi Dale

Will check with you in China - it will be good to get some first hand knowledge.

Caroline - it is very unfair but we don't seem to be able to do anything about it easily- by the time we get back from China we reckon all the "best" rooms will be gone. We only want the cruise as we are going to get our own flights - so they can't use the argument that the flights aren't out.:(

Brenda

Archived