anything special for kids b-day?

I'm taking this cruise in part for my daughter's 8th b-day, (the other part is I truly need a vacation, lol). The cruise is a whole week after her special day but I was wondering if there was anything RC does for these occasions and the extra cost, if any. So if anyone has any info, i'm all ears...or eyes, lol. Thanks a bunch. ;)

I'm taking this cruise in part for my daughter's 8th b-day, (the other part is I truly need a vacation, lol). The cruise is a whole week after her special day but I was wondering if there was anything RC does for these occasions and the extra cost, if any. So if anyone has any info, i'm all ears...or eyes, lol. Thanks a bunch. ;)

I was wondering the same thing, my daughter turns a teenager during our cruise so thats a pretty big birthday for her. I am going to order the celebration package so our cabin is decorated with a happy birthday sash etc and Im also going to order a birthday cake to be delivered at dinner, and she LOVES chocolate covered strawberries so am going to ask if we can have some delivered to our cabin. :)

We always try to get the cabin decorated. On Freedom, it was my youngest's 3rd bday...so we ordered the Cabin Decorations. They gave us a sign for the front of the door (it's now on her bedroom door...lol). She loved it. Then we got her and her sister RCCL Freedom bears ($29.95 each, I think. They are available in the gift shop)

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Archived