Whata Great Surpise We just got

AFT_LOVER

Our mail galfriend who is also birdsitter while we are cruising comes to the door with an envelop with the left bottom corner missing. I feel 2" items in it & our falls 3 Norway cruise pins. WOW!!!!!!!!! So I phone Latitudes to thank them & learn nothing is missing. Then we get a survey that took 20 minutes to complete.

But we never got any DAWN pins. Are they also to be mailed?

Ok.. I have read about these "lattitudes pins" several times on the board. Can someone tell me what they are about? We will soon be on our third NCL cruise and I have never heard of them before.

Thanks.

Latitudes is NCL's past guest program. Usally during your first cruise they will have a form in your cabin to have you fill out if you want to. Then you will be asigned a Lat. number that will be in your permanent records. After your first cruise any cruises after that you receive a pin for that ship your on. On NCL web they have the listings for perks ect.

Levels are:

Bronze 1-4 completed cruises

Silver 5-8 completed cruises

Gold 9-13 completed cruises

Platinum 14 or more

It goes into detail about the perks for each level. ie Special Lat ck in, members only cocktail party, Latitudes quarterly mag., ship pin ect. I can't remember everything off hand.

Hope this helps some.

Retiredonthesea

is all the pins in the stateroom read. No DAWN on it anywhere.

We got ship pins in our cabin this past week. I am going to have to find a place to keep them, maybe pin them on a hat for next cruise.

is what we are til we get another cruise. But great info for new cruisers.

We did 2 NORWAY cruises in the '90's and then DAWN & another 19 nt cuise we are booking.

Latitudes is NCL's past guest program. Usally during your first cruise they will have a form in your cabin to have you fill out if you want to. Then you will be asigned a Lat. number that will be in your permanent records. After your first cruise any cruises after that you receive a pin for that ship your on. On NCL web they have the listings for perks ect.

Levels are:

Bronze 1-4 completed cruises

Silver 5-8 completed cruises

Gold 9-13 completed cruises

Platinum 14 or more

It goes into detail about the perks for each level. ie Special Lat ck in, members only cocktail party, Latitudes quarterly mag., ship pin ect. I can't remember everything off hand.

Hope this helps some.

Retiredonthesea

No pins on our Gem cruise Jan/Feb cruise 2008:confused:

On our Pearl cruise a few weeks ago they did not hand out pins and the Latitudes Party or leave them in our cabin. I asked the F&B Director about it and he told me to ask for them at the front (reception) desk. I did and they gave me a set with no questions asked.

We were heading off the ship and someone noticed our pins, on a duffle bag, and said that she usually just throws hers away. Maybe NCL has heard the same thing or found alot of them in the trash. But, they should announce that they are available upon request.

PE

they are available upon request.PE

We had to go to the Latitudes desk to ask for our Star pins. She had plenty there. Apparently, it's pretty much hit or miss for getting them delivered to your cabin, but they are usually available at the Latitudes desk.

have:

S/S NORWAY (Cream tone)

LATITUDES (Royal Blue tone)

NCL (Navy Blue tone)

Very bold print in GOLD.

My Latitude pins from Dawn are in the attic with the luggage since my travel purse is in the small one. They are all inside each other to the largest. So maybe September I get to look again.

MACOP:

As others have mentioned, sometimes your thoughts and words do not match and your posts do not make sense. I just figured out part of the reason. The first few works of each of your postings in this thread are in the TITLE line, then you continue the sentence in the message area. Might be easier for some of us slow people to read if the entire message was in the message area.

On our Pearl cruise a few weeks ago they did not hand out pins and the Latitudes Party or leave them in our cabin. I asked the F&B Director about it and he told me to ask for them at the front (reception) desk. I did and they gave me a set with no questions asked.

We were heading off the ship and someone noticed our pins' date=' on a duffle bag, and said that she usually just throws hers away. Maybe NCL has heard the same thing or found alot of them in the trash. But, they should announce that they are available upon request.

PE[/quote']

Thanks, makes sense. Mine are all in a drawer and, I agree, they should make an announcement about the change.

Archived