OK residency rate for Voyager Jan. 11 '09

Just thought I'd let all know that this is available. Anyone booked on this cruise should try it with your state, as others may be included. We saved $100 pp for our kid's inside cabins. Our D1 balcony was booked months before we booked the insides, so the rate we have is already lower than the new residency rate.

I'm confused as to what you're trying to tell us. What state rate are you talking about and how are we supposed to find out about it? Please elaborate.

Cheers

I'm confused as to what you're trying to tell us. What state rate are you talking about and how are we supposed to find out about it? Please elaborate.
Go to the RCCL website and do a pretend booking for the Jan 11, 2009 Voyager cruise. The last question on the Select Departure Information page asks if you are eligible for senior or military discounts. It also asks your state of residency. Select OK, submit and you will see the OK state residency discount on specific cabin categories.

This is how you check if any of these discounts (senior, military or state residency) have become available on a cruise you have booked. :cool:

They also come out like this every Tuesday - bookmark it and check every Tues

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

State rates are page 2 -and if you've already booked, they'll honor any price drop

Cheers

The promowave residency rates do not necessarily correspond to those on the web site. For instance, the OK rate for my VOS sailing is NOT shown on the current promowave site. It is good to check for rates both on the weekly specials AND by pulling up your cruise and doing a "fake" reservation weekly. I have gotten many rate reductions for either age or residence or both in the past 3-4 years.

Archived