Recent Freedom cruisers

dancing

What shows in the last month would you advise "not to be missed" and which ones were not so good? Also what movies did they show at night on the screen by the pool?

Don't miss any of them, they all rocked !!! One of the movies they showed on the big screen was Transformers, I can't remember the rest.

Fred

The Big Easy was kind of boring for us, didn't recognize many of the songs. The Beatles show was outstanding!

I didn't spend a lot of time watching movies (can do that at home) but there was a Harry Potter one as well as Transformers.

TinaJ

We really enjoyed "Ticket to Ride" - so much, in fact, we saw it Dec. and April. "The Big Easy" and "Jump, Jive, Wail" shows were okay - the lead singers they had in Dec. weren't the best we have seen -April's were better - but we still enjoy going to the production shows. As for comedians, if if Jerry Goodspeed is on board, he is very funny. As for the movies, they had the most recent Harry Potter, the Steve Carrell movie where he builds the ark to save everyone (title slips my mind right now) and a few others we popped in and out of as we roamed the ship. Concerts were Earlth,Wind and Fire/Chicago, Tina Turner, and a few others.

Archived