Family of 5/6 - Does NCL give 2 cabin discount

NJCONVCRS

I'd use the search, but it’s always down. I have 3 children, and have never cruised will the little ones (twins - 3yrs old). I also have a 13 yr. old. All of the NCL categories only allow 4 in a cabin. Does anyone know if NCL gives a family discount for booking 2 cabins for a larger family. I ask about 6, since I will probably bring along a niece for my 13yr old daughter.

Thanks.

Last year NCL did run a promotion that if you booked a cabin you could get the adjoining cabin at half price but they are no longer offering that promotion. I had looked into it earlier in the year, wanted to book a AB and the adjoining mini for my parents, we can always hope the offer comes back though

Last year NCL did run a promotion that if you booked a cabin you could get the adjoining cabin at half price but they are no longer offering that promotion. I had looked into it earlier in the year, wanted to book a AB and the adjoining mini for my parents, we can always hope the offer comes back though

I think the promotion will never return. NCL has removed it fom their brochures. But we can hope.

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring the friends and family discount back. It was hugely popular.

And, yes, the AB penthouses on the Dawn, Star, Gem, Pearl, Pride of America (is that all of them??) will hold 5 people. Been in the AB on the Dawn twice (going again in 3 1/2 weeks!!!). Our 2 little ones (DS 10 and DD 5) really enjoyed that second bedroom. It can easily hold another. Now, the 13 YO may not enjoy sharing a bedroom with the twins. BUT, it's really only to sleep and shower in. The rest of the cabin is very large and perfect for hanging out. Last year, DH's parents were in the adjoining AF mini and all 6 of us hung out in our cabin quite frequently. Link to many pics in my signature.

Happy Sailing!! :D

Wow. I just assumed that was the practice, but you know they say about assuming things. It sure increases the price. Thanks for the responses.
just like hotels, there are no discounts for 2 cabins or 2 rooms. The children will pay the 3rd and 4th person discount which is usually pretty good and yes, you can get 4 in a cabin but it will be a little crowded.

Nita

Archived