How to make a payment online

Hi All,

I tried twice on two different dates to search for the answer to my question, but the search feature never seems to work for me.

Can someone tell me how to make small, partial payments on my RCCL cruise online? I cannot seem to find any way to do so.

Thanks!

Did you book directly with RCCL? If so, log into My Cruises, log into your reservation, and from there you will see a tab that says payments.

If you didn't book directly with RCCL then you cannot make payments online - you have to go through whomever you booked with.

Yes, I did book directly with RCCL. I made my reservation over the telephone, as I wanted a specific stateroom and it was not being offered online.

I did log into mycruises and do see the tab that says, "Make a Payment". When I click on that link, I'm taken to a page that is titled "Vacation Balance". I cannot find anywhere to make my payment.

Can anyone help me?

I have made several payments with the exact steps you've posted with out a problem. Not sure what is happening on your end......looks like you'll need to call this one in.

I love making monthly payments so the BIG shocker isn't so shocking at the time of FP. :D

Good luck.

Just log-in to the web site with your username/password (if you don't have one, create one). You should see your cruises listed. If you don't, then click on the "I don't see my cruise" link, and you can add the reservation number. If you booked with a travel agent, you may have to do everything through them (one more reason to avoid them).

Just log-in to the web site with your username/password (if you don't have one, create one). You should see your cruises listed. If you don't, then click on the "I don't see my cruise" link, and you can add the reservation number. If you booked with a travel agent, you may have to do everything through them (one more reason to avoid them).

Or one more reason to use a TA. I have a trusted TA who has my Credit and Debit cards on file. When I need to make a payment for the same reason as the OP, I just send her a quick email that says.

Charge $$$$ on the debit card and hit send.

No logging in and no dealing with what is ofter horrible customer service and ongoing computer problems at RCI. Plus she gives me great OBC for each booking and has a great nack for holding great cabins for me.

This is one of those issues that many of us have varying opinions, no one is correct, just find the one that works for you. No Disrespect to the other posters intended.

Dave

I have had that exact same problem ... I'm showed the balance, but no way to pay online. The only thing I could figure for me is that I was added to the booking and am not the "original" owner. This was a booking made on a previous cruise and not assigned to any TA.

Yes, I did book directly with RCCL. I made my reservation over the telephone, as I wanted a specific stateroom and it was not being offered online.

I did log into mycruises and do see the tab that says, "Make a Payment". When I click on that link, I'm taken to a page that is titled "Vacation Balance". I cannot find anywhere to make my payment.

Can anyone help me?

That is the correct page. In the right column (where it says "Summary") on the bottom below TOTAL there is a button which looks like this

cc_MakeaPayment_green_btn.gif

I have had that exact same problem ... I'm showed the balance, but no way to pay online. The only thing I could figure for me is that I was added to the booking and am not the "original" owner. This was a booking made on a previous cruise and not assigned to any TA.

Good point. But someone has to be the owner. :D

When you added the reservation to "My Cruises" what did you answer in the ownership question?

Archived