Coupon / Discount Book

tatay

My TA said that she will send me a coupon book once we make final payment.:) My question is: Do they get these books from Carnival and what kind of discounts should I expect? Spa discounts, Free drinks ;)?

Here is a list of the coupons:

* Pre-order 4 bottles of wine and receive the 5th bottle free.

* Receive 15% discount on a set of etched Flute Glasses with the purchase of any sparkling wine.

* But one bottle of wine and receive 10% off a second bottle.

* Receive a 10% discount on any memory box from the formalities shop.

* Receive a complimentary plate of Chocolate Delights with the purchase of a $45 or higher bottle of champagne for stateroom delivery.

* Purchase a smoothie and receive a second smoothie free.

* Receive a free Carnival "hurricane" souvenir glass with the purchase of any frozen drink.

* Receie an Ultra Premium "Ketel One" Martini for the price of a regular martini.

* Receive a complimentary $5 "Free Play" chip.

* Purchase an entry into any Ocean Players Club tournament and receive a 2nd tournament entry free.

* Receive a Grande Coffee for the price of a Tall Coffee.

* Receive a 15% discount towards the purchase of a "Towel Creations with Freddy" book.

* Receive 20% off Le Therapie Hydralift Facial or Elemis Stone Therapy while ship is in port.

* Choose either Ionithermie or Aromaspa Ocean Wrap for $99 while ship is in port.

* Print your own film or media card on board and receive a free 2nd set of prints.

* Receive 10 minutes free with purchase of time plan #1 or 5 minutes free with purchase of time plan #2.

* Purchase any photo and receive a free 5x7 photo of the ship or the ship's interior.

. . . Not worth much, if anything. I wouldnt use a single coupon.

Very rarely do I disagree with Firefly, but I do on this one.

I used several for myself, and found that offering some to other passengers on the ship turned into a neat experience (as well as a great conversation starter).

And who knows. . . . the free play chip, or the complimentary tournament entry could possibly turn into a financial reward.

I saw one passenger (whom I'd recognized from the neighboring dining table) making a purchase, and offered them one of the coupons that would benefit them. They seemed rather stunned at the gesture. Two nights later, a bottle of wine appears at my table compliments of them. Pretty cool!

Here is a list of the coupons:

* Pre-order 4 bottles of wine and receive the 5th bottle free.

* Receive 15% discount on a set of etched Flute Glasses with the purchase of any sparkling wine.

* But one bottle of wine and receive 10% off a second bottle.

* Receive a 10% discount on any memory box from the formalities shop.

* Receive a complimentary plate of Chocolate Delights with the purchase of a $45 or higher bottle of champagne for stateroom delivery.

* Purchase a smoothie and receive a second smoothie free.

* Receive a free Carnival "hurricane" souvenir glass with the purchase of any frozen drink.

* Receie an Ultra Premium "Ketel One" Martini for the price of a regular martini.

* Receive a complimentary $5 "Free Play" chip.

* Purchase an entry into any Ocean Players Club tournament and receive a 2nd tournament entry free.

* Receive a Grande Coffee for the price of a Tall Coffee.

* Receive a 15% discount towards the purchase of a "Towel Creations with Freddy" book.

* Receive 20% off Le Therapie Hydralift Facial or Elemis Stone Therapy while ship is in port.

* Choose either Ionithermie or Aromaspa Ocean Wrap for $99 while ship is in port.

* Print your own film or media card on board and receive a free 2nd set of prints.

* Receive 10 minutes free with purchase of time plan #1 or 5 minutes free with purchase of time plan #2.

* Purchase any photo and receive a free 5x7 photo of the ship or the ship's interior.

Thanks Popsec. Several of these look good: smoothie, martini, play chip, coffee, tournament, and spa (yeah).

Again, thanks for taking the time to post these.

Archived