Crown and Anchor Cruise Credits

this goes with the thread title but not the discussion-

My apr 25 9nt Explorer cruise is showing in my history but with credit value = 0. Does it take some time for the credit value to update?

thanks.....Mark

this goes with the thread title but not the discussion-

My apr 25 9nt Explorer cruise is showing in my history but with credit value = 0. Does it take some time for the credit value to update?

thanks.....Mark

Yes, it's been my experience that it can take a couple of months for the credit value to show. Plus, RCCL has ongoing problems with getting the credits to show correctly.

Yes, it's been my experience that it can take a couple of months for the credit value to show. Plus, RCCL has ongoing problems with getting the credits to show correctly.

or years. :rolleyes: I'm still waiting for my Explorer from May of last year. Jjdc stated it well, RCCL has ongoing problems with getting the credits to show properly (if at all).

Good Morning All,

Mark, on my Royal page it shows the wrong number of completed cruises. When I go into my history of cruises it does have the correct number completed. We were recently on a B2B Grandeur cruise in mid april, the first week of the cruise was there when we got home, the second week showed up about 2 weeks later. If your completed cruise isn't there, I would call the C & A dept. to check it out.

I only wish that my future booked cruises would show up. Since we book with an online TA it's almost impossible to get it to show. Oh well, at least I can still use their link to register my sign & sail info.

Everyone, enjoy your upcoming cruises. Our next cruise isn't until Oct., then another B2B in April '09. Still looking for other cruises to book while on board in Oct.

Joyce & of course Harvey

not sure why it takes so long to credit the cruises...we arent as advanced in our cruise history as everyone here but we have been on 4 with RC and on the website it still shows 2...one cruise was only a month ago but the other was in Oct

not sure why it takes so long to credit the cruises...we arent as advanced in our cruise history as everyone here but we have been on 4 with RC and on the website it still shows 2...one cruise was only a month ago but the other was in Oct

My October cruise showed up by the end of the year. I would be calling on that one if I were you.

They may not always have the correct number of cruises listed but they always keep up with your level. In the cruise history section it's always correct.

Not quite always. My history is off, my credits are off also. Somehow, it also just added a 3 night Majesty cruise on 4/25/08 to my completed cruises. That would have been lovely, had I been on any cruise ship on 4/25/08. It think it's had too many coco loco's. :rolleyes:

So now it is adding credits for cruises that people HAVEN'T been on? We should see several Diamond Plus people soon if that's the way it is going to go! :D

Nah, it didn't give me credits, it was only listed in my history. I'm still 2 years away from D+ unless I hit powerball. ;)

I know that I will see cruises in my history that I booked then had to cancel. It will show a "0" next to it for credit.

I have one like that also but the majority of my zeros are next to cruises that I actually did take. I guess my point is, mine is WAY fubarred.

i keep hearing that from a lot of people on these boards, but no one I know has had a problem... hmmm... I guess I'll go double check my cruise credits.

So now it is adding credits for cruises that people HAVEN'T been on? We should see several Diamond Plus people soon if that's the way it is going to go! :D

I was given 2 credits for a cruise that I was never on. I'll be diamond 1 cruise sooner.

Sorry but though it came from a reliable source the info was not accurate for which I am very glad.

We shall see about that. Have you heard recently about the survey being sent to Crown & Anchor members regarding changes to the loyalty program? :)

I don't know if I'm blind or what but I cannot find the cruise history area at all on the website. I'm signed in, and looking in My Cruises, but the only headings it shows are Purchased and Held Cruises, and Saved Cruises. My upcoming cruise reservation is listed under Purchased and Held, but nowhere can I see a record of, or even a place for, the one cruise I already took.

Granted, it was just last month so I don't expect the credit to be there yet, but shouldn't the completed cruise be listed? Does it matter that I was a first-time RCI guest on that sailing? Or that I booked it through an online TA and not directly with RCI? Or am I just blind/on the wrong page/having a blond moment? ;) :confused:

Archived