need tall women's rain jacket source

JC in CA

Help!

We are going to Alaska this summer- both of my daughters (15 and 20 years old) are very close to 6' tall with very long arms! I am searching for tall rain jackets for them. They don't need (or want!) heavy jackets- just something thin, waterproof with long length sleeves! Hopefully in the $25-$45 price range! I have checked LL Bean, Land's End, Eddie Bauer, REI, Any Mountain, Cabela's, JC Penney. Searched for "tall women's rain jacket" - no luck. Help!!!!

thanks!

-JC in CA

After a bit of digging- I did find some tall jackets on the Eddie Bauer site. They did not show up when I clicked on outerwear- but- when I looked through their clearance section- there were 2 different options. Neither is high on either daughters' list of fashion forward- but- if they want their wrists covered- we might have to go that way!

anyone else have a suggestion on where to look?

thanks!

-JC in CA

Help!

We are going to Alaska this summer- both of my daughters (15 and 20 years old) are very close to 6' tall with very long arms! I am searching for tall rain jackets for them. They don't need (or want!) heavy jackets- just something thin, waterproof with long length sleeves! Hopefully in the $25-$45 price range! I have checked LL Bean, Land's End, Eddie Bauer, REI, Any Mountain, Cabela's, JC Penney. Searched for "tall women's rain jacket" - no luck. Help!!!!

thanks!

-JC in CA

If you don't want to spend money, why not get them rain ponchos at Walmart or somewhere? They are only a couple of dollars and have always worked for my tall family. At 5'8, I'm the shorty! Husband 6'5, stepson 6'7, stepdaughters 6'1 and 5'10.

Archived