Freedom Corner Afts - are they that great? Pros and Cons wanted.

Looking at cabins to book on Freedom. I always see raves on this board how great the corner afts are. However, it looks to me like the lower deck aft cabins lack privacy, since they can be viewed by decks above. Has anyone stayed in or have pictures of the corners on decks 10 (#1400 or #1700) or deck 9 (cabins #9704 or #9404).

We did have corner aft on Princess ship and loved it, but no one from above could look down on us.

All opinions welcome!!

Looking at cabins to book on Freedom. I always see raves on this board how great the corner afts are. However, it looks to me like the lower deck aft cabins lack privacy, since they can be viewed by decks above. Has anyone stayed in or have pictures of the corners on decks 10 (#1400 or #1700) or deck 9 (cabins #9704 or #9404).

We did have corner aft on Princess ship and loved it, but no one from above could look down on us.

All opinions welcome!!

I have had and LOVED 1700! Here is a link to

my photos...

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560549732pctdCj

Freedom afts the same as Voyager class afts. I do not care for deck 9 corner afts as the balconies are triangular and smaller than the mid-aft balconies. As far as privacy concerns, you can only be seen by those above you if you are standing at the rail.

Here's a link to pictures of 9404 on the Liberty.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/563160874lZgENQ

I'll be in 9704 this time next week. Hopefully, though, smaller, it will be sunny and really unaffected by the superstructure. I'll be able to report on 1700 next February. (I'm guessing you'd like information before then. :))

Archived