Perry Grant

happycruiser14

Does he stay mostly on Constellation? Can't recall if that's where we saw him perform....we have a Connie cruise booked for 2010 so that might be an extra treat if he is on board!

We first saw Perry onboard Constellation, in the Fall of 2004 and have seen him on the Connie, three times since. I believe he has performed only on the Connie for about the last 4 years, if not longer.

We had first seen him on a Holland America ship but do not recall which ship, nor how long prior to seeing him in the Fall of 2004.

Kman, FOPS (Friends of Perry)

We first heard him in the Piano Bar on Holland America's Rotterdam transatlantic sailing in November/December of 2000. Were so disappointed to learn he was leaving HA, but have been delighted to rediscover him on Celebrity.A fabulous --and unique---entertainer.

Does anyone know when, and on what ship, he will return?

I am just starting to look into the excursions. We are traveling with another couple so we are working together on it. I have looked at one for Casablanca, Malaga, and Cadiz. I don't want to go into Seville , it is too far away, and we have been there.

Archived