Trouble posting????

brigittetom

Is anyone else having a problem posting. I have to drag the posting page from the left. When I hit post now, I get an error message saying the site wants to close down. I hit NO and then just have to keep hitting Back to get back to the boards. icon_frown.gif

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

Hi BT,

Last night when I was searching for an old post...the number of posts was "-1." It was so weird. It was like that for many pages. Take care of the stock for us while we're cruisin'. I will get you an ornament. ;-)) A poster on the other board just booked the 4-11 cruise on Monday. I thought we were bad. Have a good weekend! Cheers!!!

Brigitte....the site has not been right for a few days...actually since before I sailed...

You type in an entire reply...then it comes up saying something about "its not working"...grrrr

Not sure what is going on...maybe a new month will bring better things for us icon_smile.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

Lois,

The ups and (mostly) downs of the site recently are maddening. One thing I do to minimze losing a lot of typing is to compose my post/reply in Word and then open the reply window and paste it in. That way, if it goes bonkers, I still have my text.

This place is so great for the exchange of information (and sometimes the controversy) that it is a shame the infrastructure is having so many problems. I'm glad I'm not having to answer to all the complaints. The owner should seriously consider if the software vendor is capable of supporting the volume that has evolved.

Bob

Hi BT, Lois & all!

I posted a thread yesterday about what was happening & Laura came on & said she didn't know what we were talking about "this time"????? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif There were MANY negative numbers again & yes, it is all screwed up!!!

Rosie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Yes, the board is acting a bit strange. But all things considered, I would rather have the board crash rather than have a Celebrity ship crash, and a negative count on number of posts rather than a negative number on number of crew on board!

icon_cool.gif

I agree with everyone else this site is driving us crazy! Don’t make a mistake, then try and fix it and yes is was done in less then thirty minutes. It wouldn’t let me back in. It also hang-up when trying to switch pages. What is the deal with the –1 on all the post, etc?

It’s really upsetting when you lose a post and you can’t even fix typing errors. You can’t go to the next page without hang-ups, please fix it! All we want is a site that works correctly.

I’m writing this in Microsoft word and doing the copy and paste routine.

Just fix the problems “PLEASEâ€.

CONTELLATION TRANS-ATLANTIC <applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=09>

<param name="day" value=07>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

drinkin_md_wht.giflickin_food_md_wht.gif

thanks very much. I'm just wondering why my posting page is way over on the right (I said left last night) and has to be dragged over then it trys to close down. icon_confused.gif

I agree, there are worse things. icon_biggrin.gif

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

Archived