Any interest in a CC group to Alaska in 2010?

callen0807

We have several couples interested in an Alaska cruise for May 2010. Anyone else interested? If so, I can see about getting a CC group going.

The dates haven't released yet, but I would like to book as soon as they do. If there's interest on here, I'll follow up.

We have several couples interested in an Alaska cruise for May 2010. Anyone else interested? If so, I can see about getting a CC group going.

The dates haven't released yet, but I would like to book as soon as they do. If there's interest on here, I'll follow up.

I have been waiting for a CC Cruise to Alaska. There would be 4 of us.

Myself + 1....

If it's either the last wk in May or After June 5th, 2010.(I'll be attending a convention in Vancouver, 3June-5June 2010...Actually, the convention is June 3-6, but I can miss the last day w/o any probs.)

We might possibly be interested in this. Depending on the dates, length and most important the price. We already have a family group cruise scheduled for 11/09, so that only gives me a little extra time to save for another cruise, but I will be watching this thread to see what kind of deals you might be able to get.:)

Cathy

Too early in the season for us. When we went in mid June 2003 we saw no bears. My son was so looking forward to the seeing the Grizzly bears. We are talking of going in August of 2009 or 2010.

I emailed Laura to see about getting pricing/info ASAP when it is released. So far, I am counting 5 definite, 4 probably, & 3 maybe. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Anyone looking for a specific cabin type so I can make sure to get that quoted?

Are we talking the Carinval Spirit? North bound, southbound , roundtrip?

If we are talking southbound our room prefences would be 4237 or 4228 cat. 11 (spirit)

Northbound I will have to recheck the room numbers.

I was thinking northbound since a couple of the guys will be staying in Alaska to climb Mt. McKinley. I would assume the Spirit will remain on the route, but hopefully will know for sure soon!

Also, there is another couple interested now!! Whooo Hooo :D

2 more couples interested....now we just wait for pricing.....

I am assuming it is going to be the Spirit based on the April sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver. That has been how the Spirit positions for the Alaska season.

• 2 months later...

Yes, we would be interested. Is May going to be warm enough? Which one are you interested in going on?

Archived