Large Tour versus small

lrbr

Hi All,

I have been emailing with Mandoo after reading all the great reports here. He has suggested a 4 hour tour on his coaster bus that holds 22 peopleand quoted $45 p/p. Those of you who toured with him, was it this large a group? I'm wondering if I should try to arrange something smaller. this is my husband's first cruise and it will be just before a big b-day for him so I am trying to make the whole week as special as possible, without breaking the bank. All thoughts about touring on Grenada would be appreciated.

LRBR:)

We will be in Grenada next January on the summit and noticed that this seems to be the only place where the ship tour is actually less expensive than the private ones

Celebrity has a tour that goes to fort frederick,grand etang,annandale falls and a spice garden for 39.00 a person

On most islands the ships tours are way more than the private ones but apparantly not here

Maybe I m looking wrong but based on the mails i got back from both mandoo and a and e i dont think i am

We've toured with Mandoo before and had great day - I think there were about 10 of us. We've got him booked for next January, too (same date as you'll be there Margincall), and he's going to take us on a different route than we did before.

Archived