Help!! Priceline Airline Question

Muumuu

I have used priceline many times before with good results for hotel rooms.

When purchasing air flights on priceline do you get to choose your seat when you book? If not, when would you get your seat assignment?

Thank you

I have used priceline many times before with good results for hotel rooms.

When purchasing air flights on priceline do you get to choose your seat when you book? If not, when would you get your seat assignment?

Thank you

The only time I booked thru priceline I didnt even get to choose my own time of flight let alone seat.

I have used them several times but the last 2 times I used them I got the short end of the stick.

once for air and once for hotel.

They cancelled my reservation for hotel on my last cruise going in a day early. It was Memorial Day weekend (HELLO) they offered me a different hotel that was totally out of the area that I booked before and basically I had to take it or be out the money.

The air - flights were basically cancelled - offered me a different flight that did me absolutely no good.

I do not think that I will gamble using them again in tight circumstances such as a cruise.

The only time I almost got a bid on princeline, it turned out getting a ticket directly from the airline was cheaper, because of the fee priceline tacks on.

If its a longer flight it might be worth it. good luck. be sure and check with the airlines directly too before you commit.

Firefly has a good point -- make sure you know what the airlines are charging so you'll at least get a good rate if you commit. I bid on tickets to San Juan, and they gave me a counter offer that was only $19 less than I could get booking myself. I decided $19 wasn't worth it (since I had no idea what the times and airline would be) so I booked direct with the airline. If you go to kayak.com you can search just about all the airlines at the same time. Good luck!

Archived