Drink Inclusive package question

We are leaving on the NOS in three weeks and are part of a large group that has an alcohol package deal included. Doesn't cover Champagne and other "specialities". Has anyone ever done this and if so how do they keep it straight on what's covered and not covered and was it worth it? Also what kinds of American beer do the RCL carry? Thanks

dueceguy

All drinks under a certain dollar amount are included (it was either $5.50 or $6.50,don't remember exactly) so figure your cost and see how many drinks a day you'd have to drink. We paid $50 a day so that would be 8-9 drinks a day. I didn't think it was worth it for me becuase I don't drink 9 drinks a day however, for some folks it was well worth it. Unfortunately, all members of your group must purchase the drink package. If you order something that is above that dollar amount, you'll have to charge to your SeaPass.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas 10/03

You have to have a minimum of 32 folks in the group and you can contact RCI group cruises for details. There is a bit on their website but you really need to talk to someone. For us is averaged about $50 per day. The only catch is every person booked in your group has to purchase the package.

http://www.royalincentives.com/htm/FAQS_INDX.htm

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas 10/03

Archived