Back at Ross today, buying more cruise stuff

I dropped by to day, actually looking for shoes for DD, I didn't buy, but they have some really cute Jones New York seperates. Pink floral print capris with matching knit tops and cute skirts in the same print, the cotton ones that are kind of fitted at the top and then flair a bit at the bottom with a bit of a ribbon and a ruffle in a light weight lined cotton. Very cute. But I'm pretty set right now, so resisted.

Stopped at Ross on my way home from work yesterday and got a cute little black dress for 6.99! I really have to stop going there...I don't need any more dresses!

At that price you can afford to get more and give the old ones away. I routinely purge my closet, giving first dibs to my neice who is on a tight buget and apppreciates them, and I have two charity thrift shops i donate the rest too. I try to get rid of something each time I buy something new.

wish we had Ross up here in Canada!

love hearing about all your great deals and steals, esp. cruise wear!

keep telling us more and we will live vicariously (sp?) through you all and your clothing adventures

the closest store for us is in Bellingham, WA and it is, IMO, on the messy side unless they have re-organized the goods

At that price you can afford to get more and give the old ones away. I routinely purge my closet, giving first dibs to my neice who is on a tight buget and apppreciates them, and I have two charity thrift shops i donate the rest too. I try to get rid of something each time I buy something new.

The problem is that they're all new...I've started finding all these bargains and couldn't think of an excuse NOT to buy them. Oh well, if I don't wear them DD will, so someone will get $ worth out of them...and at these prices they only need to be worn once!

Archived