C 743 Crown Princess

chapultepec

Hi fellow members . .

I will be on the Crown Princess this October . . has anyone ever stayed in C743 starboard . . and if so . . is the balcony completely covered . . and is the balcony a good size?? This is my first time on the Crown . . really excited to experience all of the new features like the piazza and Sabatini's new location . . adult santuary etc . .

Thanks in advance for your info.

We actually have the same cabin for the Oct 5th cruise! We booked a balcony guarantee and just this week Princess sent us an email advising we were upgraded to Category BB, Cabin C743. From what I understand, it's a larger balcony (9'x9', compared to the standard 9'x5'). Half of it is covered and half is uncovered. We are very excited about it!!

We had that room on the Caribbean Princess and it is the last room on the starboard side. Because of this, you have a little larger balcony than the other Caribe side balconies. There is about 2 foot more of railing toward the back and it makes an added triangle shaped area. Not a huge difference but it does give you a bit of a clearer view.

The balcony is 1/2 covered and 1/2 open and it is terrific.

• 1 month later...

I just got assigned c743 on the Emerald. Trying to get more details about this cabin. Did you feel more movement since you are at the extreme end of the ship? Was there any excessive noise or vibrations since the room is over the props? Since it appears the balcony curves around the rear of the ship is there alot of wind while sailing that would keep you from being able to go out there????????? Any answers would be very helpful........

Hi fellow members . .

I will be on the Crown Princess this October . . has anyone ever stayed in C743 starboard . . and if so . . is the balcony completely covered . . and is the balcony a good size?? This is my first time on the Crown . . really excited to experience all of the new features like the piazza and Sabatini's new location . . adult santuary etc . .

Thanks in advance for your info.

You are going to enjoy sailing on the Crown.

The additional triangle portion of the balcony gives about 2 feet extra space. It's 1\2 'n' 1\2 covered.

We had cabin C743 on the Caribbean Princess in 2006. Here are some pictures of the balcony.

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E973%3E975%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3A584767nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E973%3E975%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3A58555%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E973%3E975%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3A585563nu0mrj

As you can see in the first picture, the balcony comes to a point toward the back of the boat. It's not much, but it does give you a little more room. We had the same balcony on the Grand Princess in 2005. Last year on the Caribbean Princess we booked cabin C753 and we booked the same cabin on the Crown Princess this year. We really like the aft cabins because they are totally covered .

Just had this cabin (albeit on the Grand) for 27 days in April.....Loved it!!!!! Booked the same cabin on the Star for the TP next October. The only thing you have to be aware of is that you get to eat alot more, 'cause you get to walk, walk, walk the halls!! Seriously...I don't know why, but it always seemed we were always on the wrong end of where we wanted to go!! ;) But obviously did not stop us from grabbing this cabin again.

Archived