cocktail mixes - rum runners etc.

woodley

I have just ordered a Bar set up and want to know, is it ok to take cocktail mixes, cans, powders etc to make up drinks or are these taken from you in the "naughty room". Also is there some way to get fresh juices for mixing drinks or do I need to bring these also. Thanks

You can freely take anything to drink (including mixes) that you would like as long as it doesn't have alcohol in it.

However, be prepared to perhaps get called to the naughty room as the scanners can't tell what is in those bottles, so your luggage might get pulled. To avoid the problem, you may just want to carry on your mixers.

Go to this site and read all about it.

I can personally vouch for them - this is about the best service I have had from a merchant. I ordered six and they came in a couple of days.

A couple months later, I filled them, and one had a very small leak. So I emailed the address in the letter which came with the order (offering a discount on future orders.) Well no sooner did I send the email than the owner called me and personally offered to send a replacement free of charge. I was very impressed.

And, after my recent cruise, I am happy to report the rumrunners served me well, earned no visit to the naughty room, and did not leak at all.

I can personally vouch for them - this is about the best service I have had from a merchant. I ordered six and they came in a couple of days.

A couple months later, I filled them, and one had a very small leak. So I emailed the address in the letter which came with the order (offering a discount on future orders.) Well no sooner did I send the email than the owner called me and personally offered to send a replacement free of charge. I was very impressed.

And, after my recent cruise, I am happy to report the rumrunners served me well, earned no visit to the naughty room, and did not leak at all.

Thanks, now I know :D

i filled mine up per the directions with hot water. i was "massaging" the bag as if to make it more pliable. and i was trying to see if i could rupture it by squeezing it really hard. so far nothing...but i'm still not convinced until i use it.

clearly one would need to inspect the welding around it to make sure it's completely sealed....which is another benefit of filling it with water.

now the big question: HOW MANY USES CAN YOU GET OUT OF THEM BEFORE THEY RUPTURE?

now the big question: HOW MANY USES CAN YOU GET OUT OF THEM BEFORE THEY RUPTURE?

Well, not considering the mess they would make, but strictly price, if you had to buy new ones for every cruise they are still cheaper then a bar setup! :)

Well, not considering the mess they would make, but strictly price, if you had to buy new ones for every cruise they are still cheaper then a bar setup! :)

clearly...but i still would like to see how many uses. you use them until they fail. probably just the analytical nerd in me that wants to know.

Archived