info?

waldushka

We're arriving at Orlando airport and need to get to the "Radisson at the Port" hotel nearest to the cruise port. What is the easiest and cheapest way of getting there? Any suggestions.. Thanks:)

I would probably just get a taxi. I have o experience with Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral (Radisson at the Port), so I'm sure someone will have a better idea. ;)

They have shared vans from the airport to the port, taxis or you can rent a car. The fastest will be a taxi. The cheapest will probably be the shared van, depending on how many people you have. If you goolgle the orlando airport, you will see the various options available. It is a 46 mile drive. My personal preference is a rental car.

I would probably just get a taxi. I have o experience with Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral (Radisson at the Port), so I'm sure someone will have a better idea. ;)

A taxi from Orlando to the coast?? I would do anything before getting a taxi, it would be way expensive to go that far.

A rental car is the cheapest, but I didnt have a credit card at the time, so I got a shuttle.

There are tons of discussions on where to drop off each brand of rental car, all sound easy, or which shuttle everyone took to Port Canaveral on the Florida board.

this is the "I work in Port Canaveral thread" with everyone you wanted to know, just ask Shirley.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720&page=197

We stayed at the Radisson and they do have a free shuttle to the port which you can book when you book your room. Call the front desk ahead of time to book the shuttle as the early times go first. We really enjoyed the Radisson.

I have a one way rental from Dollar each way from MCO to the Port for $43.00 total (each way). This was cheaper than getting a shuttle or taxi, and I have the convenience of making stops to pick up some "extras". I also have a late flight on return, so it'll give me a chance to see friends and family before heading to the airport for a 8pm flight. I'm arriving a day earlier also.

We're arriving at Orlando airport and need to get to the "Radisson at the Port" hotel nearest to the cruise port. What is the easiest and cheapest way of getting there? Any suggestions.. Thanks:)

Mapquest.com

aaa.com

Archived