Carnival Liberty Question

NKG6002

We will be sailing on the Baltic cruise next year where temperatures are in the 60's and 70's...if not a tad lower. Are there any covered pools on the Liberty ? I would hate to have to tell my grandsons they can't swim because it is too cold.

We will be sailing on the Baltic cruise next year where temperatures are in the 60's and 70's...if not a tad lower. Are there any covered pools on the Liberty ? I would hate to have to tell my grandsons they can't swim because it is too cold.

:cool: Yep the aft pool(rear of ship) has a rolling cover in case of bad weather!!:) Happy Cruising!!:)

This was my favorite pool area on both the Liberty and the Victory.

There are 2 hot tubs in that area but I don't remember if those were the adults only hot tubs.

The hot tubs and pool in the aft area are adults only....

For the "OP"...If the weather turns bad I would think they would open it for kids.....maybe....And by the way, the pools are not heated......

• 2 weeks later...

The pools aren't heated? Wow. But I'm not sure kids care that much, tho.

OP- Just layer the kids in some of their regular clothes and toss them in. Mom & Dad should just love that.

Considering "Mom & Dad" are my sister and BIL, I'm looking forward to it purely for the entertainment value.

-Evil Aunt

Just returned from L:) iberty and the aft pool does have a cover and two hot tubs one for families and one for adults. The pool is not heated and my grandsons were sad to find it salt water..but they loved the pizza that was located right there..and don't forget to check out the fish and chips upstairs..kind of hard to find.go up the stairs near the desert station and there it is. Have fun!

Just returned from L:) iberty and the aft pool does have a cover and two hot tubs one for families and one for adults. The pool is not heated and my grandsons were sad to find it salt water..but they loved the pizza that was located right there..and don't forget to check out the fish and chips upstairs..kind of hard to find.go up the stairs near the desert station and there it is. Have fun!

Really, there were both adult only in March.

Archived