favorite things to travel with

My husband :)

There are a lot of other things I'm attached to travelling with - favorite bag, favorite book light, camera, first aid kit, etc. But he's the only real indispensable item. Let's keep that just between us, though. I don't want it to go to his head ;)

For me, there's nothing like stretching out on the balcony with my trusty MP3 player at the end of a long day. Sooo relaxing!:rolleyes:

Yep! I gotta have my Ipod, and maybe a cheap romance novel!:D Cheap-is there any other KIND of romance novel?:D ;)

Well I will not travel w/o my DH again. I have tried that and it was not good. I missed him so much I came home from Hawaii 3 days early.:(

As for what I can't travel without, that is my pillow and blanket. They were both there in the hospital when each of my children were born and just recently I took them to a motorcycle rally for a week. Which would be no big deal except we rode our bike to the rally, 4 hours away and did not take a car. I sacraficed extra clothes to be able to put then in my bag. I just do not sleep well them.

If it doesn't fit into a 22 inch roll-on-board, it stays home. I don't take anything that isn't absolutely necessary....like clothes, a coupla pairs of shoes, makeup, a good book, etc.

I refuse to be weighed down with all the luggage needed to bring all the "stuff" people can't leave home without.

What freedom!!!

If it doesn't fit into a 22 inch roll-on-board' date=' it stays home. I don't take anything that isn't absolutely necessary....like clothes, a coupla pairs of shoes, makeup, a good book, etc.

I refuse to be weighed down with all the luggage needed to bring all the "stuff" people can't leave home without.

What freedom!!![/quote']

Give us tips on how you pack so light.

Even though I'm on vacation, I have to bring a clock so I can see the time during the night:o Oh yeah, I guess DH is important as well:D

I no longer have a DH (divorced in 1995) . . . :p Why aren't there clocks in the cabins like there are in every hotel and motel room?

:D All I need is a good book, and my Ipod, and a bathing suit, a few tshirts. Thats all I need. A book, Ipod, bathing suit, a few Tshirts a passport, and a credit card. That's all I need a book, my ipod, bathing suit, t shirts, my passport, a credit card, and my tux. That's all I need cause we still like formal nights:D

I no longer have a DH (divorced in 1995) . . . :p Why aren't there clocks in the cabins like there are in every hotel and motel room?

Believe me, I have wondered why as well. Guess they dont want you to think about time when you're having fun..... but you still have to be on time for excursions, dinner, shows , BINGO etc. I can go without a lot of things but I just cant go without a clock

Archived