Tuesday Promowave Sale Question

Last week I found (on here) a link to this every Tuesday sale. The link I went to was for 5/20/08. Sadly, nothing I wanted to use, but I saved it in my favorites.

Today, I excitedly clicked on the link in my Favorites & it is still for 5/20/08! I refreshed it - still 5/20/08. I typed a modified address (several ways) into the address bar - no luck.

Anyone know how I can get the new Tuesday sale link each week?

Thanks

Last week I found (on here) a link to this every Tuesday sale. The link I went to was for 5/20/08. Sadly, nothing I wanted to use, but I saved it in my favorites.

Today, I excitedly clicked on the link in my Favorites & it is still for 5/20/08! I refreshed it - still 5/20/08. I typed a modified address (several ways) into the address bar - no luck.

Anyone know how I can get the new Tuesday sale link each week?

Thanks

Yesterday was a holiday. I will look Wed. for the promowave.

It didn't come out til wednesday this week - guess cuz of the holiday - I saw it Wednesday. Are you sure your browser isn't showing you the one in cache? and is actually checking for the most recent one?

I am seeing the May 20th sale. Is there a more recent promowave?

thanks all! just checked it and boy, do they ever have some good pricing on the Europe sailings. The airfare of course is what makes cruising expensive for those of us who live in North America and need to fly over "The Pond".

Archived