PR Room 7563 on Voyager Class - any thoughts

reeb4

You are in the forward section of the ship--Unless the "bridge" is the edge of the promenade itself, I don't see one. Your view should be fine--personally, I'd watch the parade from the promenade itself, instead of the room!

My problem with these cabins is that the view goes both ways -- while it's nice to be able to see the promenade, it's not so nice that the promenade can see you. Ditto the cabins across the way.

On my last RCI cruise we liked to sit at the wine bar, and sometimes saw more than we would like of our fellow guests. :-O

Presumably there were similar issues with being able to see the cabin across the way.

Which is to say, if you go for a promenade cabin, just be aware that you can't have a view and privacy at the same time.

This picture is from Liberty of the Seas, but the Promenade setup is basically the same: picture of Royal Promenade with cabins. Don't worry, everyone has the curtains drawn in this picture! :-)

Is the view from here OK? I can't figure out where the bridges are that everyone talks about re: viewing the parades, etc.

Any help/input is appreciated.

your cabin is forward and is on the other side of the bridge- you will still be able to see the parade but will have somewhat of an obstructed view. I agree with CB-- view the parade from the Promanade deck.

Archived