Reservation Missing; is this strange?

tommusic

Hello Folks,

Our cruise leaves tomorrow (rt Alaska on Infinity) and we're running around getting ready. In getting ready, we decided to take a look at the online "Cruise Calendar" that shows up in the "Manage Reservations" section of the Celebrity site.

However, our reservation is now AWOL. We are listed as having no reservations.

My play-it-cool side says that this is perfectly natural, and that reservations are no longer available online this close to the cruise.

My panic-panic-panic side says that something weird has happened.

Is this situation unusual? Are we going to be doomed to spend tomorrow evening on LAND?! :eek:

Please advise.

Hello Folks,

Our cruise leaves tomorrow (rt Alaska on Infinity) and we're running around getting ready. In getting ready, we decided to take a look at the online "Cruise Calendar" that shows up in the "Manage Reservations" section of the Celebrity site.

However, our reservation is now AWOL. We are listed as having no reservations.

My play-it-cool side says that this is perfectly natural, and that reservations are no longer available online this close to the cruise.

My panic-panic-panic side says that something weird has happened.

Is this situation unusual? Are we going to be doomed to spend tomorrow evening on LAND?! :eek:

Please advise.

Your reservation disappearing from the "Manage my reservations" section just before your cruise is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it and enjoy your cruise.

Dave

Not to panic, I found the same thing (although my cruise is in 09). I called Celebrity and the agent was quite candid in saying that the "Manage My Reservations" link had problems. She suggested I go to "Before you cruise" and access the online checkin section. And the reservation did in fact show up. And of course the agent confirmed to me on the phone that she could see the reservation herself, although that didn't give me the best feeling of comfort...I wanted to see it online myself....

Hope this helps, enjoy your cruise!

Archived