Where do you put....

caitlyn20

My DH's goddaughter collects them. She gets them for really special occasions. When she turned 15 I gave her the birthday cake. My DH looked at me like I had lost my mind. Her reaction when she opened the box was priceless. My DH was stunned that "such a little thing" could make her so happy.

Hi.

I made "nice" lanyards that are made of beads to match our outfits (me and my mom) - I'd never done anything with beads before, but the folks at the craft store were more than helpful. It has a clear ID pocket at the bottom (got a pack of these at Staples for around $3) to put our room key, id, cash in. They look great! Mine is made from red and blue glass beads and Mom's is amber and black. I've seen beaded lanyards in Steinmart stores also. We'll use these for daytime and small evening bags for dinner. I'd LOVE a Leibler!

I just noticed last night that our local department store (Meier & Frank) has a large display of attractive gift cards right by the elevator. And hanging with them, LOVELY LITTLE SATIN AND BEAD BAGS just the size for a card and a lipstick.

Archived