Martini & Rossi

They should allow you to carry it on, especially since they no longer have it on board.

I used to always order 2 bottles for the cabin and the last cruise they told me it was no longer available. :(

They should allow you to carry it on, especially since they no longer have it on board.

I used to always order 2 bottles for the cabin and the last cruise they told me it was no longer available. :(

Really? That's sad because any asti or moscato is one of my favorites!

They do not have it available any longer. I LOVE IT as well.

You can bring a bottle on with you though. (one bottle per adult)

That will work on the rare occasions I get to drive to port. With luggage restrictions being what they are, packing any bottles is just not going to happen for me.

Won't be a problem. We've carried it on our last 2 cruises with no issues. (We love Martini and Rossi- once available on the ships as well as Rosa Regale- never available on Carnival and always bring a bottle each. ) Now I guess we'll have to be bad and "smuggle" a couple of extras since neither one is sold on the ship and we don't like any other sparkelling wines...

I agree. I love Italian sparkling wine, including the M&R brand. I recently discovered that Olive Garden restaurant sells asti spumante in small one-serving bottles. I'd sure like to find out where they get them in this mini size. It is rare to be able to order asti spumante by the glass in a restaurant. These small single serving bottles would be easier to pack! They are pretty thick glass bottles that wouldn't likely break very easily. Anybody else seen these mini bottles of Asti?

I agree. I love Italian sparkling wine, including the M&R brand. I recently discovered that Olive Garden restaurant sells asti spumante in small one-serving bottles. I'd sure like to find out where they get them in this mini size. It is rare to be able to order asti spumante by the glass in a restaurant. These small single serving bottles would be easier to pack! They are pretty thick glass bottles that wouldn't likely break very easily. Anybody else seen these mini bottles of Asti?

The Liquor store I was in today had a small bottle of the M&R that was maybe 2 glasses worth for about $6.99. Linnie

Most grocery stores have the single size bottles of M and R. They tend to have a different label than the original full sized bottles which throws people off. Just find the "single serve" wines and search. It should be there...

Thanks for all the info on the single serving bottles. Now I'll have to search my local food stores for them. Definitely would prefer a small bottle of M & R with our "home" dinners over the wine coolers we sometimes partake in!

Wish we had wine for sale in groceries stores. Unfortunately that isn't legal here. I'll look for the single serves at the liquor store though. As a beer drinker, I don't make it into the liquor store very often.

Archived