Halloween on the Valor 2008

StarryBugg

We are going to be on the Valor this year for Halloween. Does Carnival do anything special? Do you dress up instead of dressing formal?

Thanks for your help!

Halloween was a lot of fun. There was a costume contest for kids and adults and a lot of adults dressed up in really creative costumes. They decorated the ship with a bunch of inflatables and everybody just wore their costumes to dinner.

we were on the valor last year, and it was a blast. there was a costume contest in the main show lounge with a couple hundred costumes. also many people were dressed at dinner time in thier costumes. even the waiters and service staff were dressed up. kids got to go around to the shops for treats. the ship was very festive that night, and seemed to stay active later than other nights on that cruise. only downside was the next morning we did not make it to the excursion we had planned, just went ashore later and walked around.

doug

I did Halloween on the Valor and had a blast. There were a lot of costumes. It happened that Halloween fell on a formal night so I wore my costume to dinner. A lot of other people did as well. It was great fun. You MUST take a costume.

It's our 1st cruise, always been land locked when we've been to the States.

So this should be quite interesting as it is my trouble & strifes 50th on the 31st October, but I’m not letting her take her broomstick lol. :D

• 1 month later...
We are going to be on the Valor this year for Halloween. Does Carnival do anything special? Do you dress up instead of dressing formal?

Thanks for your help!

Hello to all we will be on the Valor for Halloween sailing on 9/26/08

We were on the Valor for Halloween in 2005 (Valor Vampires) It was a blast, some people did wear their costumes to dinner. Its kind of optional to put your costume on before our after dinner, it depends on how scary it is!

Having an AX sticking out of your head might be a turn off at the dinning table. :eek: LOL

Me and my Countess are dying to meet you all, maybe we can hookup on the ship for a Bloody Mary? LOL

vamp1.gifP & G

Great fun people do dress up. Packing can be a problem with costume if you want to pack light.

The SO did "Clark Kent" and put on a superman T-Shirt and recycled his formal night get up, some glasses..threw the tie over his shoulder and unbuttoned the shirt a bit.

Next year, I'm wearing a "Oceanic Airlines" T-shirt from "LOST". Available on ebay.

Hello to all we will be on the Valor for Halloween sailing on 10/26/08

We were on the Valor for Halloween in 2005 (Valor Vampires) It was a blast, some people did wear their costumes to dinner. Its kind of optional to put your costume on before our after dinner, it depends on how scary it is!

Having an AXE sticking out of your head might be a turn off at the dinning table. :eek: LOL

Me and my Countess are dying to meet you all, maybe we can hookup on the ship for a Bloody Mary? LOL

vamp1.gifP & G

Had to make some corrections to my original post

Archived