Where exactly is Wharf 8

....... leaving on PD Aug 29th from Wharf 8 I think. :o

Well I'm almost sure :rolleyes: hubby keeps arguing with me that we go from Sydney Cove side and I'm opting for Walsh Bay side, please ............ someone tell me I'm gonna win this little argument. :o :D

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well this will be interesting :o, glad I won the lil' argument though, thanks Jenny :) was sure we were told wharf 8 but maybe not :D.....oh well, when the tickets arrive It'll tell me there I guess. :S

oh well, when the tickets arrive It'll tell me there I guess. :S

Don't count on it. In March we were told by P&O we'd be arriving at Darling Harbour on Pacific Sun, even though we knew that Pacific Star would be berthed there on the same day.... And we ended up going to Circular Quay. The P&O call centre's advise was "You must be going to Darling Harbour, all our ships go there".

....... leaving on PD Aug 29th from Wharf 8 I think. :o

Well I'm almost sure :rolleyes: hubby keeps arguing with me that we go from Sydney Cove side and I'm opting for Walsh Bay side, please ............ someone tell me I'm gonna win this little argument. :o :D

You'll also be coming back to Circular Quay as well, as we're on the following cruise, and that's where we are leaving from.

Okey Dokey then......hubby didn't win the argument necessarily :D cause wharf 8 is the other side, he did win where we are leaving from though :eek: dunno that I'll tell him yet :p I'll leave it a few weeks and then let him know the change :p can't have him gloating about it now can I ?? :D

For map reference - particlurly for finding nearby accomodation or the best mode of transport to travel between airport - motel - wharf:

Wharf 8 is on the Eastern side of Darling Harbour, located on Sussex street opposite Napoleon Street.

Gregorys reference is C15 on map 1.

Yes, your cruise says departure from OPT in Circular Quay. T\A's assume that all P&O cruises leave from Wharf 8. While that is generally true, there is a lot of constuction work happening around Wharf 8 for the Barangaroo development.

This is a link to a short video of the Barangaroo concept. Wharf 8 is at the RH side of the screen for the present and future parts of the clip.

http://www.barangaroo.com/pastFuture.cfm

Will be a beautiful area when it is completed, and a great spot to greet and farewell ships in Darling Harbour.

Artist impression

Great info Geoff, as always. icon14.gif

Love the artist's impression.

But gee, it's going to be tough tendering everyone out to the ship in that little dinghy with all our luggage. :p :p :p :p

Thanks Geoff, it sure is going to be a beautiful spot when it's finished. :)

Wish we had something that was even close to that here in Adelaide. .

LOL Jen your right about that, :D:D:D :p

Archived