Haven't Received Docs Yet??

amyandron

Hi:) I have always had mine prior to 2 weeks...did you book through a TA? Or directly through the cruiseline?
Why not call whichever one it is......? I know I probably would;)
But you hopefully will be receiving them any day now:D

[quote name='amyandron']We're Departing in 2 weeks:D But I have not seen our documents yet,
When do I get to do the "Doc Dance" ?!?!?:confused:

Thanks in advance to all you experienced Celebrity Cruisers !!;)[/QUOTE]Celebrity usually gets them out faster than that! Are you expecting paper docs or e-docs? Even if your paper docs turn up missing , they can email you the PDF version that you copy and bring to the port with you. I would call to see what kind and when to expect them.

If they sent edocs, your email system might have thought they were spam. I sometimes get unfamiliar addresses (that are not in my address book) put into my spam folder on AOL and have to click on the "this is not spam" button for them to be moved to my regular incoming mailbox.

[quote name='amyandron']We're Departing in 2 weeks:D But I have not seen our documents yet,
When do I get to do the "Doc Dance" ?!?!?:confused:

Thanks in advance to all you experienced Celebrity Cruisers !!;)[/QUOTE]
Hi amyandron...have you went over to the Celebrity Roll Call Board...there are a bunch of us going either b2b out of Baltimore and picking up on the San Juan leg to Galveston. Just thought that I would mention it in case you haven't seen the board.

Archived